Jauron IS the best hire for THIS Organization

Poeticlaw

After watching the press conference and Listening to Marv toaday and past and Listening to Jauron and the reason why MM left I have come to the conclusion that yes indeed to my dismay Jauron is the best canditate for this organization. Why???

1. Jauron buys into the philosophy of what Marv wants in his football organization. A Head Coach that will allow a concensus on the players and his assistants. Is this a bad thing. Only if it fails. However, Marv has been noted as hiring the best assistants and since there is a concensus with Marv having the final say we can expect Marv to bring in the best possible canditates for Jauron the first step in helping him succeed in BUffalo.

2. Jauron buys into Marvs philosophy of the best players play and every position is opening to competetion and the best player will play regardless of there draft position or veteran status ( buy the way marv you really stuck tp that philosphy in Superbowl 27 when an injured Kelly took over for the hottest QB going in to the suberbowl and rightful starter Frank Reich.) So when Jauron was asked about the JP and qb situation Jauron reiterated verbatum Marv's philosphy indicating to me so sad too bad JP your out. Does it mean Holcomb will satrt no but they might be looking to bring in another VET Qb. Ive listened to Marv for the last two years he doenst like rookie QB and he doesnt have the patience for them to be ready thats why he retired after the todd collins/ bobby hobert/hebert qb fiasco.

3. Marv wnats to coach again hes never given it up the desire to caoch again. Thus after listening to Jauron and rembering most of what levy has expresssed Marv is going to be part of the game planning suggesting to Jauron what he thinks he should do against his opponets. This can be both a pro and a con. But for the theory of it all it is a pro because a hall of fame HC gets to coach Jauron who he feels is in his own form in his youth.

Thus with those reason I feel that Jauron is the BEST hire for this organization, again Im not for this decison but it does make since and i still reserve my judgement until the end of the season in al fairness to the respect I have for Marv, the fact that Jauron did have 1 13-3 season, abd the Bears he coached is a worse team than ours. At least this team he will have a legitmate RB.

Sorry, but this post reads like gibberish.

"Jauron buys into the philosophy of what Marv wants in his football organization. A Head Coach that will allow a concensus on the players and his assistants."

What does this even mean? Don't ALL coaches receive input from their assistants? Are you trying to say that instead of making a decision himself, Jauron will put everything up for a vote, majority wins? How is that going to be successful?

"Jauron buys into Marvs philosophy of the best players play and every position is opening to competetion and the best player will play regardless of there draft position or veteran status"

Isn't that the basic philosophy of EVERY coach?

"Marv wnats to coach again hes never given it up the desire to caoch again. Thus after listening to Jauron and rembering most of what levy has expresssed Marv is going to be part of the game planning suggesting to Jauron what he thinks he should do against his opponets."

Having Marv meddle and your head coach be undermined and castrated is a GOOD thing?