Terms of Jauron's contract?

DPR4444

years / $ ?

I can't believe this didn;t come up during the press conference, but i was listening in bits and pieces.

was this brought up?

580404[/snapback]

Yes! He got hired and if he doesn't win in a certain period of time he will be fired!

What difference does it make?

Do you want to know how many bowl movements he has a day also? The answer--- I don't know!

Yes! He got hired and if he doesn't win in a certain period of time he will be fired!

What difference does it make?

Do you want to know how many bowl movements he has a day also? The answer--- I don't know!

580417[/snapback]

what difference does it make? Wilson has a reputation, deserved or not, for going for the cheaper option. He claimed in previous PCs that moeny was not a deciding factor in this decision. I'm curious if he was true to his word.

what difference does it make?  Wilson has a reputation, deserved or not, for going for the cheaper option.  He claimed in previous PCs that moeny was  not a deciding factor in this decision.  I'm curious if he was true to his word.

580423[/snapback]

You guys kill me. Take a hint all you should care about is if this team can win and how long it will take. The money is not an issue. ;) Your never going to get any of it so why are you so worried about it. ;)

Why do people care so much as to how much our coaches get paid?

Is it going to matter if Ralph went cheap and gave him 1 mil or broke the bank and went 10 mil? He is here and was hired as the new coach. They saw something in him that made them think he will be the right guy for the job and he was willing to come and coach here. All we can do is WAIT AND SEE what happens.

years / $ ?

I can't believe this didn;t come up during the press conference, but i was listening in bits and pieces.

was this brought up?

580404[/snapback]

Soprano says the terms were 17.50 per hour, full medical, dental, and vision. A nice 401K and a small company sponsored pension. He also stated that a stipulation was added by the Bills that states, "no more cheeseburgers for the team prior to games".....

what difference does it make?  Wilson has a reputation, deserved or not, for going for the cheaper option.  He claimed in previous PCs that moeny was  not a deciding factor in this decision.  I'm curious if he was true to his word.

580423[/snapback]

I don't think Money was a issue in this...as RW sure must know that he will

be getting less season-ticket holders with DJ at the helm rather than a mike

sherman.....I think this was more to do with Marv Levy appointing someone

that he is comfortable working with as the HC and nothing more than that....

I don't think Money was a issue in this...as RW sure must know that he will

be getting less season-ticket holders with DJ at the helm rather than a mike

sherman.....I think this was more to do with Marv Levy appointing someone

that he is comfortable working with as the HC and nothing more than that....

580454[/snapback]

good points