From what I have been able to tell so far

Our feerless leader SDS has already rated this hiring a bust.

We didnt hire "fill in the blank" shows we have no committment to win or be successful.

We all know this is just Ralphs plan to move the Bills.

Marv is the evil one behind everything going on.

Players hate JP and want to win now

Supranos deep throat seemed to have gotten it wrong.

Mularekey is laughing at our choice

etc

etc

etc

Man from reading as many posts as I could I have determined we are TRUELY DOOMED this time. I guess its time to take all that Bills gear and start a large bonfire.

Lets get those moving trucks rolling up to OBD since we are a DOOMED franchise.

Good times  :D

I think the Belichick comparison will happen.  Kelly Holcomb will get destroyed by Jonathan Wilma Vilma......JP will come in and be the reincahnation of Tom Brady.....

:lol:

579826[/snapback]

Willis will start running like OJ simpson and the O-line, after a marvelous Marv draft will be the new "Electric Company." Defensive Tackle Ngata will be named to the first of seven pro-bowls. Future Hall of Famer Sam Aiken will take to the "Jauron Juggernaut" which will have all of forgetting the K-Gun. After a coffeKlatsch in his second week as HC Eric Moulds, Sam Adams, and Nate Clements all will emerge from Starbucks holding hands with Jauron and JP and singning Shout and Kumbayah. Training camp will be moved to Brokeback Mountain and the team will show a unity unheard of in the annals of football. What great days lie ahead!

Willis will start running like OJ simpson and the O-line, after a marvelous Marv draft will be the new "Electric Company."  Defensive Tackle Ngata will be named to the first of seven pro-bowls.  Future Hall of Famer Sam Aiken will take to the "Jauron Juggernaut" which will have all of forgetting the K-Gun.  After a coffeKlatsch in his second week as HC Eric Moulds, Sam Adams, and Nate Clements all will emerge from Starbucks holding hands with Jauron and JP and singning Shout and Kumbayah.  Training camp will be moved to Brokeback Mountain and the team will show a unity unheard of in the annals of football.  What great days lie ahead!

579844[/snapback]

Brokeback Mountain? Then aren't we talking the "anals" of football?