Did Marv just hire a token for his first year?

justnzane

With the Late departure of mularkey causing OBD to scramble, does this hire resemble something of the packers hiring Ray Rhodes just to fire him one year later? I really wonder if he just hired a token crappy coach so he can hire some up and coming coach next year.

God I would have even taken LeBeau over Jauron just because LeBeau has actually been successful the last few years as a coordinator. Look at Jauron coaching the Lions D, they have not been solid, which reflects badly on Jauron.

So if Jauron doesn't pan out this year, I expect ML to look for the next Eric Mangina out there.

With the Late departure of mularkey causing OBD to scramble, does this hire resemble something of the packers hiring Ray Rhodes just to fire him one year later? I really wonder if he just hired a token crappy coach so he can hire some up and coming coach next year. 

God I would have even taken LeBeau over Jauron just because LeBeau has actually been successful the last few years as a coordinator. Look at Jauron coaching the Lions D, they have not been solid, which reflects badly on Jauron.

So if Jauron doesn't pan out this year, I expect ML to look for the next Eric Mangina out there.

579722[/snapback]

That rates a eewww, hope not! :D

579722[/snapback]

Its all part of Marvs evil plan to be the HC by game 4