Most important thing is..........

shagmago

We need to focus on a QUARTERBACK!!!......People, do you really think Loseman`s the MAN??...........Think hard here,he`s arrogant and cocky and can`t back it up,and his own players don`t care for him that much... the guys a poorman`s Jake Plummer?and a richman`s (injured)Rob Johnson......he`s probably going to be a third stringer his whole career at best........and I don`t want to hear about "he needs time to learn &grow"...thats bullsh!t........The organization screwed up by drafting him in the first round, they should swallow thier pride and put all their effort in finding someone thats capable.keep Holcmb and put an effort in finding a starter.......... eitherLoseman has what it takes or not,and we all saw what he has.........NOTHING!.........

We need to focus on a QUARTERBACK!!!......People, do you really think Loseman`s the MAN??...........Think hard here,he`s arrogant and cocky and can`t back it up,and his own players don`t care for him that much... the guys a poorman`s Jake Plummer?and a richman`s (injured)Rob Johnson......he`s probably going to be a third stringer his whole career at best........and I don`t want to hear about "he needs time to learn &grow"...thats bullsh!t........The organization screwed  up by drafting him in the first round, they should swallow thier pride and put all their effort in finding someone thats capable.keep Holcmb and put an effort in finding a starter.......... eitherLoseman has what it takes or not,and we all saw what he has.........NOTHING!.........

579600[/snapback]

wrong, we need to focus on the OL...........until that is fixed no QB will look good........

Yeah, the giants should have dumped Manning after the end of last season, Palmer should have been fired immediately after his first season starting in Cinncy, Brees should have been cut years ago, I don't know why the colts stuck with Peyton after his first year starting.

Do I need to continue?

You can really tell alot about how a QB is going to be after 8 games starting. Cause all good QB's start as fast as Big Ben did in Pittsburgh. Does anyone think the reason why he is playing so well is cause he has a decent O-line infront of him and a good D to back him up?

But your right, 8 games is enough to judge a QB. Throw him out and lets package all our draft picks together and trade them to Houston for another first round QB cause Losmans a bust and will never amount to anything.