Jauron is the Next Lombardi

No, Jauron is the next Belichick.  Jauron has just not had a fair shake, he is on his 2nd team, which means he will turn into the next NFL coaching legend.  Gregg Williams was supposed to be the next Lombardi.

What was Mularkey supposed to be?

:rolleyes:

579068[/snapback]

Oh, okay the next Belichick, not Lombardi, my bad. . .

Well there were at least two occasions here tonight where people talked about Belichick sux0ring in Cleveland and turning things around. So, obviously Jauron should end up doing the same.

And on the other hand, friends with Marv or not.....poor bastard doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

Who is on the schedule this year?

No, Jauron is the next Belichick.  Jauron has just not had a fair shake, he is on his 2nd team, which means he will turn into the next NFL coaching legend.  Gregg Williams was supposed to be the next Lombardi.

What was Mularkey supposed to be?

579068[/snapback]

Mularkey was supposed to be the next Bill Walsh with his "innovative" offensive "genius" . . .

Well there were at least two occasions here tonight where people talked about Belichick sux0ring in Cleveland and turning things around.  So, obviously Jauron should end up doing the same.

And on the other hand, friends with Marv or not.....poor bastard doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

579074[/snapback]

The NFC North

Afc East

AFC South

Sd and I think Baltimore

so we get to play packers, lions, jets 2x, texans. 4 new head coaches. Mangini twice

Well there were at least two occasions here tonight where people talked about Belichick sux0ring in Cleveland and turning things around.  So, obviously Jauron should end up doing the same.

579074[/snapback]

Who's on the schedule this year? I WAS looking forward to seeing the schedule when it came out but now. . .Is it really going to matter?