What makes a "true fan?"

wil1226

I have 4 season tickets and usually go to some away games(Tampa and Miami this past season). I cheer when appropriate and boo when they need to hear it. I truly don't know what to think about Dick Jauron but it's hard not to be negative or skeptical in light of what's happened here of late. We all want the same thing in the end and I think we all deserve to vent at times. Hopefully the powers that be got it right this time. Go Bills!!!

To answer your question in a word, loyalty.

I spend a lot of time and money being a Bills Fan, therefore I reserve the right to B word and moan.

I watch a lot of football, therefore I reserve the right to think that the Bills, for many years, have been going in the wrong direction, and built a football team ass-backwards.

That said, I care deeply about the franchise, WNY, and the people in it. I also care about the many displaced Bills Fans.

I think that Bills Fans are the greatest fans of any team in any sport.

When was the last time a person was proposed to serve on, let alone lead the Supreme Court, and the media was talking about his favorite football team? It will never happen again until the NEXT Bills Fan is named to the court. :rolleyes:

I don't like what has happened, starting with the hiring of Levy, but free agency is approaching and the draft will be here soon.

The Bills are still playing football in Orchard Park.

Hope springs eternal. :lol:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!