Ah, my children...

DOOOOMED!

The new coach has yet to even step up to the podium, and already I hear you crying my name louder than ever before...I just don't know what to say, this is such a touching moment....

And I was worried that I had no family here after Rudy's departure...how wrong I was....I can feel the love my children, and I will embrace it this entire off-season...

Has anyone found out Jauron's hotel room so we can give him a proper Buffalo welcome by putting a "Vacancy" sign on the door?

My eyes are getting misty....NavyBillsFan, can you pass me a Kleenex, please?

The new coach has yet to even step up to the podium, and already I hear you crying my name louder than ever before...I just don't know what to say, this is such a touching moment....

And I was worried that I had no family here after Rudy's departure...how wrong I was....I can feel the love my children, and I will embrace it this entire off-season...

Has anyone found out Jauron's hotel room so we can give him a proper Buffalo welcome by putting a "Vacancy" sign on the door?

My eyes are getting misty....NavyBillsFan, can you pass me a Kleenex, please?

578900[/snapback]

I'd like to believe that Rudy signed up for about 10 different TSW user names and is just going bananas tonight. Sadly, I don't think it's all one person.

I'd like to believe that Rudy signed up for about 10 different TSW user names and is just going bananas tonight.  Sadly, I don't think it's all one person.

578922[/snapback]

The insanity has spread far beyond just one poster, thats for sure.

Ah well, just sit back and enjoy their ramblings, I find it soothing.