Well I'm stunned

I wasn't a big Sherman guy to start, but as the process advances, and his W-L record was discussed, I got pretty excited. It really was going to be like when Chuck Knox came to the Bills...a HC with a winning record.

Now that Jauron will be HC, I don't know how to feel. Disappointed, yes. His W-L record is not good. But does that mean he isn't a good coach? Those were pretty pitiful Bears teams talent-wise in those years.

And if Soprano's source is correct, on how Sherman tried a power play and pissed of Levy & Wilson, all I can think about is how easily things can slip through your fingers.

PTR

I wasn't a big Sherman guy to start, but as the process advances, and his W-L record was discussed, I got pretty excited.  It really was going to be like when Chuck Knox came to the Bills...a HC with a winning record.

Now that Jauron will be HC, I don't know how to feel.  Disappointed, yes.  His W-L record is not good.  But does that mean he isn't a good coach?  Those were pretty pitiful Bears teams talent-wise in those years.

And if Soprano's source is correct, on how Sherman tried a power play and pissed of Levy & Wilson, all I can think about is how easily things can slip through your fingers.

PTR

578778[/snapback]

When Caldwell was interviewed, I realized Jauron was going to be hired. Marv & RW said they wanted to interview the OC & DC candidates..

My guess for the '06 Bills:

HC: DJ

OC: Caldwell

DC: Capers