I hate the Steelers more now...

buckeyemike

Over the past 13 months, the Pittsburgh Steelers have effectively ruined me as a fan in the NFL.

1) Beating the Bills to knock them out of a wildcard last January.

2) Beating the Browns in Pittsburgh in October.

3) Laying waste to the Browns in Cleveland, 41-0 on Christmas Eve.

4) Winning three straight playoff games on the road to reach the Super Bowl.

I guess I'll be rooting for the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. <_<

That said, the Steelers are an EXTREMELY well-run organization, that drafts well, coaches well, and signs the players they need to have.

Gee...no wonder I hate them. :lol:

Mike

Over the past 13 months, the Pittsburgh Steelers have effectively ruined me as a fan in the NFL.

1)  Beating the Bills to knock them out of a wildcard last January.

2)  Beating the Browns in Pittsburgh in October.

3)  Laying waste to the Browns in Cleveland, 41-0 on Christmas Eve. 

4)  Winning three straight playoff games on the road to reach the Super Bowl.

I guess I'll be rooting for the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.  <_<

That said, the Steelers are an EXTREMELY well-run organization, that drafts well, coaches well, and signs the players they need to have.

Gee...no wonder I hate them.  :lol:

Mike

578444[/snapback]

DOn't forget they foisted TD and Mularkey on us.

578444[/snapback]

And the bills are an Extremely awful run organization, they draft decent and hire cheap inexperienced or loser coaches. The Bills can not sign the players they need because no one wants to sour thier career in WNY.

Maybe we should all be steelers fans! Steelers will probably be in the super bowl again before Buffalo even stumbles into the playoffs!

And the bills are an Extremely awful run organization, they draft decent and hire cheap inexperienced or loser coaches.  The Bills can not sign the players they need because no one wants to sour thier career in WNY. 

Maybe we should all be steelers fans!  Steelers will probably be in the super bowl again before Buffalo even stumbles into the playoffs!

578458[/snapback]

Oh, well...there's always my Buckeyes!

Mike

Oh, well...there's always my Buckeyes!

Mike

578470[/snapback]

Hey your talking now!!! Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face.. I needed to be reminded of that. At least I know that winning matters in Buckeye country! GO OSU!

thanks mike

beers