What was Marv Levy b4 he coached the Bills

If I remember correctly Marv Levy was a retread coach who was fired by Kansas City Chiefs and was not a big name.

In my estimation, and it took a couple years, he turned out to be a pretty good hire and the rest is history.

Not saying Dick Jauron is the 2nd coming of Marv Level, Bill Parcells or anyone, but let's see what the guy is about with the same talent (and hopefully better next year) then what Mularkey had, and then make our doomed predictions.

I heard alot about the guy as a coordinator when I lived in Jax, and he was very well respected by his players. In Chicago, he had mixed results. You can't judge him on detroit as that organization is just a plain disaster. '

He is on board with the Bills, so let's get behind him, and hopefully some pretty good coordinators, and see what this team can do with a veteran head coach.

Go Bills.

P.S. With all the b1tching and moaning by some of these "Bills Fans", and what idiots Marv and Ralph are, and we are doomed to failure, it's almost getting embarrasing to be lumped in the same group.

Marv was the same man as he is now.... lost without Polian and Jim Kelly.

578193[/snapback]

While I acknowledge the fact that Marv inherited some nice young talent, I'd like to think he also played a major role in molding that team into what it was.

I know this isn't a popular move, and I was hoping for Sherman myself, but I will at least give Ralph Wilson and Marv the benefit of some time to see if this was a good hire. I at least like the fact that our hire has some head coaching experience this time around.

I really hope the rumors are true about Capers and Caldwell possibly coming on board as coordinators. I think Sherman would have been more difficult in wanting his own guys.