What if? Sherman HC

No source, just speculatin'. If that happens, Marv will have assembled in two weeks a more experienced, qualified and exciting group of coaches than Donahoe put together in 5 years.

Wow.

** Disclaimer ** Admittedly my earlier posts bashed the idea of Sherman when his name was first thrown out there. Well, I was wrong, or at least the Packers fans who so graciously posted here have changed my mind. The guy is likeable and prepared, and seems to make halftime adjustments from time to time - something GW and MM never bothered to do (their game plan was: 1) pound head against wall 2) repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat...).

That would be nice but I highly doubt the Bills would interview for the OC and DC positions without the HC there.

576477[/snapback]

Well I agree, I'm sure they'd give Sherman the chance to meet with these guys and interview them himself - but they'd rely on the HC interviews as a preliminary interview and highly recommend to Sherman that he hire them.

Well I agree, I'm sure they'd give Sherman the chance to meet with these guys and interview them himself - but they'd rely on the HC interviews as a preliminary interview and highly recommend to Sherman that he hire them.

576480[/snapback]

Or Marv will go ahead and offer coordinator positions, and then just explain to the coach that we have these guys in place.....................

At least thats what he said during his press conference last week.

In the world of modern technology, there are many ways that Sherman could have been there. Not to mention that the Caldwell interview could've been Shermans idea all along as well as Capers for DC

just speculation

576484[/snapback]

To give credence to that theory, the Capers and Caldwell interviews DID come out of nowhere...it seemed like the Bills were going to wrap it up after Lofton, and then in come those two guys...on the same day. Hmm.

Just throwing fuel onto the fire.

To give credence to that theory, the Capers and Caldwell interviews DID come out of nowhere...it seemed like the Bills were going to wrap it up after Lofton, and then in come those two guys...on the same day.  Hmm.

Just throwing fuel onto the fire.

576486[/snapback]

couldn't agree more

Could be a tremendous staff! B-)