Rock thrown through pete morelli's window

Corp000085

he's the ref who blew the poumaouloumuouou interception last week in the steelers game. However, the police haven't ruled out that the rock could have been thrown due to morelli's high school principal job.

If the rock was NFL related, i guess it shows three things: 1) nfl fans are bad, 2) refs should make better calls, 3) mike mularkey's "the fans made me quit" argument makes him look even more like a p*ssy.

If the rock was school related: NFL refs should be full time employees of the NFL. If they were, this would have never happened.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone, nobody deserves to be treated like this guy's family for something that happened on the job.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs05/n...tory?id=2299991

he's the ref who blew the poumaouloumuouou interception last week in the steelers game.  However, the police haven't ruled out that the rock could have been thrown due to morelli's high school principal job.

If the rock was NFL related, i guess it shows three things:  1) nfl fans are bad, 2) refs should make better calls, 3) mike mularkey's "the fans made me quit" argument makes him look even more like a p*ssy.

If the rock was school related: NFL refs should be full time employees of the NFL.  If they were, this would have never happened.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone, nobody deserves to be treated like this guy's family for something that happened on the job.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs05/n...tory?id=2299991

576447[/snapback]

my best friend once had an axe thrown through his window. the window was replaced, life goes on.

Let me know where you live so I can throw a rock through your window when you make a mistake on the job, ok?

CW

576508[/snapback]

Fez, with the amount of money they're getting paid, and the fact that this schmoe had instant replay...

Let me know where you live so I can throw a rock through your window when you make a mistake on the job, ok?

CW

576508[/snapback]

When my job directly impacts your man-boy football fantasies, then i'll give you my address and and master bedroom window location.

When my job directly impacts your man-boy football fantasies, then i'll give you my address and and master bedroom window location.

576587[/snapback]

<_< Huh? I have no idea what you're even implying here...

CW

Fez, with the amount of money they're getting paid, and the fact that this schmoe had instant replay...

576522[/snapback]

Not sure how much you think they're making, but I bet a lot of people on TSW make way more than the refs do:

http://www.askmen.com/sports/business_60/7...s_business.html

(and yes, I know it's parttime, but even considering that, it's not much; a LOT of prep work goes into officiating, don't believe me, put your money where your mouth is and do it yourself).

Should we throw rocks through the windows of every player who drops a pass, throws an interception, drops an interception, fumbles the ball, misses a block, misses a tackle, since they make a LOT more money and are paid to do simple things like that?

CW