the new espn.com sucks

Corp000085

They're at the level of stupid website overdesign right before the level where flames are added.  It even crashed this morning.

576404[/snapback]

i'm having trouble finding the articles of some like bill simmons and such. where do i go on the site, i've been looking for the last 20 minutes.

i'm having trouble finding the articles of some like bill simmons and such.  where do i go on the site, i've been looking for the last 20 minutes.

576529[/snapback]

I like the new site, actually

meazza21, if you're ever trying to find something on a site and you can't find it. Try to find the "site map" because that'll tell you where everything is. In this case, ESPN.com's site map is under the "More +" tab. Right there is a drop down menu of all the ESPN.com journalists.

I decided to stop going to that site a while ago. It takes 15 minutes to load even over broadband and is so overrun by ads, unwanted video, and crap that I couldn't take it anymore.

The day that it occurred to me that the top 5 inches of the page were all taken up by logos and advertisements was the day I switched my bookmarks to Yahoo Sports.

I decided to stop going to that site a while ago. It takes 15 minutes to load even over broadband and is so overrun by ads, unwanted video, and crap that I couldn't take it anymore.

The day that it occurred to me that the top 5 inches of the page were all taken up by logos and advertisements was the day I switched my bookmarks to Yahoo Sports.

576845[/snapback]

Ditto.

i'm having trouble finding the articles of some like bill simmons and such.  where do i go on the site, i've been looking for the last 20 minutes.

576529[/snapback]

thats banana's dawg. why are you looking for substance when all that matters is style

fo'shizzle

espn = rj