What do Packers fans say about Sherman?

Stiffler

I have only heard generalizations so far appraising Sherman's qualities as a coach: he has a good record, and he coached Brett Favre being the two primary reasons. The Bills should not be looking just for the 'least crappy' available coach. If they are, God help us. We need someone that will help us win a Super Bowl. "Not totally crappy" coaches don't do that.

From the games I've seen Sherman coach, he was pitiful. Granted, this only displays game management skills, or lack thereof, but that is a large component of a HC's makeup.

I would like to know more about his game management, personality, discipline, playcalling, halftime adjustments, etc.. This type of info can be gotten from Packers fans or media. Has anyone acquired this yet? Is this information out there already?

I have only heard generalizations so far appraising Sherman's qualities as a coach: he has a good record, and he coached Brett Favre being the two primary reasons.  The Bills should not be looking just for the 'least crappy' available coach.  If they are, God help us.  We need someone that will help us win a Super Bowl.  "Not totally crappy" coaches don't do that.

From the games I've seen Sherman coach, he was pitiful.  Granted, this only displays game management skills, or lack thereof, but that is a large component of a HC's makeup. 

I would like to know more about his game management, personality, discipline, playcalling, halftime adjustments, etc..  This type of info can be gotten from Packers fans or media.  Has anyone acquired this yet?  Is this information out there already?

575410[/snapback]

just scroll a page or two and look for packerchatters in the topic title.