Oh J-E-T-S

Chilly

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2298563

Despite those kind remarks, however, Heimerdinger expressed overall dissatisfaction with his situation in New York during an interview Thursday.

"I'm not upset because this may be a rebuilding situation," he told the Newark Star-Ledger. "I'm upset because I came to work for Herman Edwards and I'm having to stay and work for someone not named Herman Edwards.

"Also, I'm upset because I interviewed for the [head] job and obviously I was third in the pecking order [behind Mangini and Mike Tice]. So, I wasn't good enough for the job and I still have to stay. I'm not happy with the situation."

Heimerdinger's agent, Bob Lamonte, told the Star-Ledger that his client is "grossly unhappy" and hopes there is a way to "work toward an amicable conclusion."

The only thing worse then a disgruntled team member is a disgruntled coach, lol.

That's one humdinger of a perdicament. B-)

I just can't fathom why he would want to go run KC's offense when he's got all off-season to sketch up plays for Chad Pennington Bear to run. With Curtis Martin's celebrating his 76th birthday and reports that Kevin Mawhe's arm will be nearly back to normal in another 2-3 years, it's a perfect time to be an OC for a rookie HC. Something tells me I'll enjoy watching Gang Green's brooding infection this year. It should do more than smoulder, that's for sure. Regardless, it'll be entertaining.