Why All the Blame on Bledsoe?

Realist

Guest hugo lives in fla

Now that the "rally around Bledsoe" hoopla has begun, I decided to go back and watch the videotape of the Oakland game play by play. I was surprised to find that Bledsoe was even worse when watching the replay than I thought while watching it live.

The Raiders defense showed absolutely no fear of Bledsoe. They knew if they put any kind of pressure on him he would collapse. He did.

He never made the key plays and he called some bizarre timeouts. The Raiders were responsible for the Bills first FG with 48 yards in penalties. The late TD was a result of the Raiders playing soft (one play to Evans) with a 10 pt lead with two minutes to go. The Bills only had one reasonable drive midway through the 3rd quarter.

It is not reasonable to expect the Bills to win many, if any, games with such horrific offensive production. Bledsoe never showed any signs of being threatening to the defense.

Now in the "it's not all Drew's fault" category, the head coach has shown nothing so far! Mularkey is making Gregg Williams look good. Yikes!

If this is not Bledsoe's last year then the Bills management is even more pathetic than I thought.

Did you see the ESPN feature on the Vegas line makers talking about setting the betting line for the Raiders game? One guy says, "I don't like Buffalo." The other guy says,"Neither do I, Bledsoe is horrible." Everybody around the country knows it except for those in denial in WNY!