Who said this?

ASCI

despite all the repressive measures the US army and its agents take to the point where there is no significant difference between these crimes and those of Saddam.

These crimes include the raping of women and taking them hostage instead of their husbands. There is no power but in God.

The torturing of men has reached the point of using chemical acids and electric drills in their joints. If they become desperate with them, they put the drill on their heads until death.

If you like, read the humanitarian reports on the atrocities and crimes in the prisons of Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.

I say that despite all the barbaric methods, they have failed to ease resistance, and the number of mujahideen, praise be to God, is increasing.

In fact, reports indicate that the defeat and devastating failure of the ill-omened plan of the four - Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz - and the announcement of this defeat and working it out, is only a matter of time, which is to some extent linked to the awareness of the American people of the magnitude of this tragedy.

The wise ones know that Bush has no plan to achieve his alleged victory in Iraq.

If you compare the small number of the dead when Bush made that false and stupid show-like announcement from an aircraft carrier on the end of the major operations, to many times as much as this number of the killed and injured, who fell in the minor operations, you will know the truth in what I am saying, and that Bush and his administration do not have neither the desire nor the will to withdraw from Iraq for their own dubious reasons.

Who said this:

A) Ted Kennedy

B) Michael Moore

C) Henry Belafonte

D) Howard Dean

E) Nancy Pelosi

F) Osama Bin Laden

G) All of the above

Scary isn’t it. It’s like he took a page from the Democrat talking points!

I've got an idea. Let's not give a sh-- what Osama bin Laden thinks and instead consider what the Muslim world (you know, the people we're trying to "liberate") might think.

But then again, everyone on this forum already knows about your ridiculously narrow and extreme views.

Sorry, I forgot to get with the program.

Democrats = Islamic extremist terrorists! With us or against us! Clinton bad!

Anything else you care to share with the class? :o

Seriously, putting all that aside you have got to admit how similar the democrats views of the war and Bush is to that of OBL views.  They are both laughable. You can’t deny it

574653[/snapback]

Do you agree that:

1. Islamic fundamentalists played a crucial role in defeating the Soviet Union in Afghanistan?

If so, OBL would agree with you:

"We have been tolerant for 10 years in fighting the Soviet Union with our few weapons and we managed to drain their economy. They became history, with God's help."

2. We can't afford to withdraw from Iraq because it would be handing the enemy a victory that would cost us for years to come?

"Finally, I would like to tell you that the war is for you or for us to win. If we win it, it means your defeat and disgrace forever as the wind blows in this direction with God's help."

3. That by fighting in Iraq, we have created a focal point which draws the enemy out so that we can fight them there instead of here?

"...Iraq has become a point of attraction and recruitment of qualified resources. "

4. Do you agree that AQ attacked England and Spain by setting off bombs in Madrid and London?

If so, OBL agrees with you:

"The evidence of this is the bombings you have seen in the capitals of the most important European countries of this aggressive coalition. "

5. Do you believe in the power of the Almighty?

"There is no power but in God."

6. Do you agree that the worst thing that could happen to this wretch is for him to be turned in by his own people or captured by us and forced to undergo the humiliation of a public trial and execution?

If so, OBL would agree:

"I fear to be humiliated or betrayed."

Does agreement on one, some or all of these points between you and OBL make you an OBL admirer or budding terrorist?

If something is true, it is true regardless of what twisted use is made of that truth by criminals like OBL.

If I like a cool glass of ice water now and then and OBL likes ice water too, does that make me a terrorist sympathizer? Am I precluded from disagreeing with the President because OBL disagrees with him? If you are willing to cede indirect control of your political positions to a terrorist, good for you. As for me, I'll make my judgements on my own, regardless of what that freak might say or do.

Because of Osama's recent ramblings, I read this on CNN.com:

U.S. officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI plan to send out a bulletin to state and local law enforcement urging vigilance in the wake of the new tape.

Officials said the bulletin does not contain any specifics about potential targets or request that any particular security measures be taken. Rather, they said it was a general reminder to be on alert.

:lol::w00t::(

So pretty much, do what you're paid to do.

Full article

Yeah, that seems like a useless gesture...but how many people in the government (and the country in general) don't do anything they're paid to do?  :devil:

575500[/snapback]

Yeah, I know. I can hear the Captain now: "Seriously guys- and this comes from the top- no sleeping in your squad cars this week."