Now WGR is Saying...

Mark VI

According to their deep DEEP source. Just said it on their sports update.

574366[/snapback]

Was he contacted to let him know that we wouldn't be calling for an interview?

:o

Actually, I thought what they reported was that there was "contact" between the Bills and Haslett's agent - I would guess that it was initiated by Haslett's agent, since Haslett seems to be running out of options. I doubt that Halett will even get an interview, and hope that we will name Mike Sherman as new Bills' HC tomorrow.

Also worth noting - in his next breath, 'The Bulldog' stated that he forgot that HOF wide receiver James Lofton ever played for the Bills. Are you kidding me?

Also worth noting - in his next breath, 'The Bulldog' stated that he forgot that HOF wide receiver James Lofton ever played for the Bills.  Are you kidding me?

574417[/snapback]

He's hard to understand, since he always speaks like some excitable kid in half sentences.

" I know he was good but uh you know he didn't really...I mean...he was good in that one game..but he's not Kelly,Smith...you know... "

Thanks Dr. Hawking

:o:D:(:doh::doh:

Also worth noting - in his next breath, 'The Bulldog' stated that he forgot that HOF wide receiver James Lofton ever played for the Bills.  Are you kidding me?

574417[/snapback]

Unfortunately, no.