If JP ends up taking over this year....

PJBrown

and we still play poorly, just how long before many of the "fans" on this board turn on him like a pack of wolves??????

I have loved this team since I was old enough to understand football and have whethered 2-14 as well as 4 SB's....but some of the crap I am reading here these days is making me want to just watch on Sunday's and not read any articles or this board, which I have been posting/reading for a long time and enjoy .....

Since when did this game get that personal? Constructive criticism is one thing but crusading is another, as are personal attacks on players, GM's etc....does everyone think that our guys want to lose? is there a conspiracy to move the team? lose money for tax right off's??? I've heard all that......you'd think that the team purposely went out and lost just to personally offend and depress some on this board......

Well, bye weeks suck but next week I will take my delusional ass to our backers club in Nashville and fully expect our boys to beat the Pats, just like I expect a win every time they hit the field....

Go Bills

Much of it is just blowing off steam. The business of sports depends on emotional reactions from the customers. Not to excuse idiots who go to games for the purpose of taunting etc.

But to JP, I'd guess he would be in some sort of "hopeful honeymoon". Likely, the p-o's would be out of reach, so comments might be along the line of Nice Play! Ouch! That Idiot! He's gotta learn! and so on.

I speak as one who watched David Klingler and Akili Smith.. :blink: