Game on Radio Tonight?

mcjeff215

Bills/Titans on the radio at all tonight? A station that streams, hopefully...  I'm really not a fan of refreshing the ESPN game-tracker every 5 minutes.

2104[/snapback]

Never mind. I'm a tool. The big "LISTEN LIVE" link on nfl.com kinda makes me believe it will be.. :lol:

Guest Guest_Southern Man_*

You've got the dish and NFL network, right? It'll be played at 7am tomorrow. Why not just record it (if you're not an early bird) and watch tomorrow. If knowing the outcome messes it up for you, avoid the internet and sports news for a short 12 hours.

If you're really desperate to see it, there's probably some sports bar that can get it.

You've got the dish and NFL network, right? It'll be played at 7am tomorrow. Why not just record it (if you're not an early bird) and watch tomorrow. If knowing the outcome messes it up for you, avoid the internet and sports news for a short 12 hours.

If you're really desperate to see it, there's probably some sports bar that can get it.

2196[/snapback]

Yeah, good call. Was hoping to catch it on the Radio/TV tonight as I've got company from Buffalo here... firing up the grill.. would have liked to have had the Bills game on while I do so.

I'll try that link tonight, if no go then you're right. We'll be TiVo'n it.

You need to get on this link early to listen to the game tonight. I suggest one hour before kick off. Click on the listen live feature on this site.

Bills on live tonight-Listen Live

Is this the correct station? on their own schedule on the site it lists the Phil Hendrie show at 7pm on Sat 8/21

Archived