Viva Argentina!

She doesn't look Argentinian(sp?) to me.  Must have some of that German blood that migrated after WWII in her veins.

572228[/snapback]

That's the great thing about Argentina and Chile. LOTS of northern Euro blood, but that same sexy, sultry, Latin accent.

I dated a girl in High School whose family was Argentinian-Italian. Talk about some fantastic dinners.

That's the great thing about Argentina and Chile. LOTS of northern Euro blood, but that same sexy, sultry, Latin accent.

I dated a girl in High School whose family was Argentinian-Italian. Talk about some fantastic dinners.

572231[/snapback]

Bet mom was HOT too!

if you were releated, i'd be asking you for her number <_<

573222[/snapback]

there is also another Italian Supermodel, Maria Mazza who is from Napoli. That happens to be my mom's name and it freaked me out to see something like that. I'm sure deep down the lines of my family tree, we're related in some way... oh well good looks run in my family ;)

there is also another Italian Supermodel, Maria Mazza who is from Napoli.  That happens to be my mom's name and it freaked me out to see something like that.  I'm sure deep down the lines of my family tree, we're related in some way... oh well good lucks run in my family  ;)

573231[/snapback]

no, not really

i'm a Baldwin <_<