Kennedy's a loser

BB27

Kennedy grills Alito about once belonging to a club that wouldn't allow women or minorities, and SHOCK, Kennedy belongs to one himself. This was run my the NBC affiliate here in Boston, but it didn't make the national news, gee, I wonder why....... Maybe Teddie is drinking again.........

Kennedy's craptastic lie

Kennedy grills Alito about once belonging to a club that wouldn't allow women or minorities, and SHOCK, Kennedy belongs to one himself.  This was run my the NBC affiliate here in Boston, but it didn't make the national news, gee, I wonder why.......  Maybe Teddie is drinking again.........

Kennedy's craptastic lie

572138[/snapback]

He's nothing but a fat, greasy, slimy POS, and those are his good qualities.

Kennedy grills Alito about once belonging to a club that wouldn't allow women or minorities, and SHOCK, Kennedy belongs to one himself.  This was run my the NBC affiliate here in Boston, but it didn't make the national news, gee, I wonder why.......  Maybe Teddie is drinking again.........

Kennedy's craptastic lie

572138[/snapback]

Ted Kennedy is a hypocrite? WHAT? You mean the guy who is Senator? Teddy Kennedy from Mass.?

HOLP CRAP! I AM SHOCKED!!!!

:blink:

Kennedy's craptastic lie

572138[/snapback]

...because Ted Kennedy being a hypocrite is not news.

Nah...the nazis only like to chat among the converted.  :doh:

572710[/snapback]

There you go again...stomping on my offered olive branch, and pleasant inquiry about your well-being... :doh:

Woe to you if I decide someday to travel and register for one of your courses - a man free of having to clam up in fear of the retribution of a bad grade, who knows what propaganda is. j/k.

But I will bring some chocolate for all. :doh:

Edited by stuckincincy