Co-head coaches

BuffaloBud

Just hear me out a second.  Recall the movie "Remember the Titans"?  Could that type of situation work in the NFL?  Sherman co-head coach in charge of offense, Jauron co-head coach in charge of defense.

Just wondering.

:blink:

572065[/snapback]

No. One guy must be in total command. Coordinators are co-coaches not the HC. Hollywood doesn't have a clue about the real world.

Just hear me out a second.  Recall the movie "Remember the Titans"?  Could that type of situation work in the NFL?  Sherman co-head coach in charge of offense, Jauron co-head coach in charge of defense.

Just wondering.

572065[/snapback]

Ralph is going to have trouble paying for one of them. There is no way he pays for two head coaches.

Having two head coaches is a recipe for disaster. One needs to be in charge.

Just wondering.

572065[/snapback]

there was only 1 HC in the movie.

But he Bills tried the dual offensive coordinator a while back with a run guy and a pass guy.

that worked well :w00t:

I don't think they should hire any coaches.  Just trot the players out there and let the chips fall as they may.  I bet they'd at least go 6-10.

572144[/snapback]

That would be cool. Someone in the huddle tells a WR to run a button hook or a down and out by the lamp post.

Reality TV at it's finest !

That would be cool. Someone in the huddle tells a WR to run a button hook or a down and out by the lamp post.

Reality TV at it's finest !

572147[/snapback]

You could tie it into the fans at the game. Have the fans vote on what play they should run. Now, instead of just screaming "GO FOR IT!!" at fourth and one, with a push of the button...Bingo...Roscoe throws an incomplete pass to Shelton in the flat. The fans will have no one to blame but themselves.