Hello All!

Its been a while since I was last in here..obviously a lot has changed with our beloved bills!!...But with my first post in quite awhile..I guess its a post full of optimism.

5-11 season, yes pretty dismal with the expectations we had coming into this past season.

Yet another coaching change, but certainly well justified in my opinion...

Marv Levy coming back to save this organization from the depths of despair! now you can look at this in 1 of 2 ways..Positively, meaning he's the best coach this team has ever had, he's brought us division titles and superbowl appearances, and is one of if not the most classiest guy in the league..and we're hoping he can channel that success on the field as a coach, the same as being a general manager...

Negatively - No experience in a managment position, and its RW cheap option that the fans would except because he's marv levy....In my opinion I think we can't be quick to critisize until we see what kind of decisions he makes for the organization and for the team...Draft, free agency, HEAD COACHING VACANCY..Once we see what kind of job he does here, then we'll know what to expect in the future and if he's really cut out to manage..

The Draft - Since we finally rid of TD, its time to get back to drafting the needs of this football team, those needs being to sure up the lines! No more glamour picks, for the sake of picking the most talented person on the board..granted roscoe parrish is and will be very good for this team..he wasn't needed. I'd be happy with the best o- line or d-line kid on the board @ 8

Coaching - Tons and Tons of rumors and what not flying around, soo I won't go too deep into this..I'd like Mike Sherman in here plain and simply HE"S WON!! he's a proven reputable head coach who has a few division titles under his belt and he's seasoned...we're 0- 2 here with coordinators being our HC..Im not ready to see this team strike out with another one. And granted Dick Jauron is a great football guy and a great guy in general, other then that one fairy tale season in chicago , his record isn't all that great, which tells me he doesn't get the most out of his players if they can't rack up a few wins..

I think we have the right general manager in marv levy, and hopefully he brings us the right coach..and with both of them working together, Im thinking we can just maybe put a damn good team out on the field next year!

thanks all, good to be back