what about next year

mattypro89

I want to know if anyone thinks we can have a real year next year. or is this one gonna be another "restructuring" year just like the last 8. does anyone think weve gotta a fighting chance with all of these changes to the team. were pretty much starting from scratch! :huh:

uhhhh.  We don't even have a coach and staff yet.  How can that question be intelligently answered?  Oh that's right, intelligence is not a prerequisite around here.

571744[/snapback]

oh thanks. well im not asking what happens when we get people, im asking if anyone thinks a team can restructure this much and still compete in this league? so why dont you answer that one clayboy! i want to hear what you think smarty!

Just my attempt at humor, Matty...

My answer is that in today's NFL the 49ers or Texans might be next years champs. So, yes the Bills can compete and be good next year if the groundwork is laid to allow them to be successful at what they are physically capable of.

IMO, Marv is a master of putting good to great players in position to win and by getting people to work together for a common cause. Will he hire a coaching staff in his own image? Is there even a candidate available that fills that bill? Do we have enough talent on the roster to make that possible?

We'll just have to wait and see who gets hired.

I want to know if anyone thinks we can have a real year next year.  or is this one gonna be another "restructuring" year just like the last 8.  does anyone think weve gotta a fighting chance with all of these changes to the team.  were pretty much starting from scratch!  :huh:

571742[/snapback]

Even if they someone how managed to coax the Chargers to trade Marty for our 3rd rounder, obtain LaCharles Bentley in FA and the Brick in the draft, get a Will Allen or Ricky Manning to replace Nate AND Takeo comes back at 100%, we are 6-10 at best...JP still needs about 10 good starts to get the speed of the NFL game down....

Even if they someone how managed to coax the Chargers to trade Marty for our 3rd rounder, obtain LaCharles Bentley in FA and the Brick in the draft, get a Will Allen or Ricky Manning to replace Nate AND Takeo comes back at 100%, we are 6-10 at best...JP still needs about 10 good starts to get the speed of the NFL game down....

571766[/snapback]

I totally agree. play him until he gets enough experience to be fairly judged. Holcom aint gonna get the job done so we mide as well.