Joe Ferguson

Corp000085

NEXT HEAD COACH!! My source, with red hair and the initials SB has told me that Joe will be the next head coach of the buffalo bills!

Just Kidding

But, i did see this on the front of TBD: He's apparently free of cancer. AWESOME news for joe and his family.

http://www.syracuse.com/sportsflash/footba...ylist=syr_bills

NEXT HEAD COACH!!  My source, with red hair and the initials SB has told me that Joe will be the next head coach of the buffalo bills!

Just Kidding

But, i did see this on the front of TBD:  He's apparently free of cancer.  AWESOME news for joe and his family.

http://www.syracuse.com/sportsflash/footba...ylist=syr_bills

571248[/snapback]

it seems to me that he interviewed for a coaching position post Wade Phillips era.

i think it was after the Bills chased Mike Sheppard out of town.

he interviewed for the OC, but the job went to "Killdrive".

Just read that he is cancer free and that certainly is good news.

For all his faults, Joe was a darn good QB for Buffalo and a nice guy too. I met him at training camp in 79 or 80 and he actually took a couple minutes and talked with me adn my father. Came across as a good guy.

I remember playing the Chargers in playoffs on the bad ankle, giving it all he had.

Good luck, glad to hear you're doing better!

:huh:

JoeF is a great guy...

Glad to hear his prognosis is better...Its cool that all his living teammates contacted him. The 1500 or so e-mails from Bills fans were special to him..he has mentioned them a lot on his website and now in the interview.

Just read that he is cancer free and that certainly is good news.

For all his faults, Joe was a darn good QB for Buffalo and a nice guy too.  I met him at training camp in 79 or 80 and he actually took a couple minutes and talked with me adn my father.  Came across as a good guy.

I remember playing the Chargers in playoffs on the bad ankle, giving it all he had.

Good luck, glad to hear you're doing better!

:huh:

571292[/snapback]

God Bless You, Joe! I met him many years ago at an autograph signing in Elmira. (I still have that autographed photo somewhere in my attic.) He is my first #12!

I've always known he's a good guy... but somewhere there's a touching story about his close friendship with Joe Delaney, who drowned trying to save two boys.