Obvious by Absence is Haslett

He is projected to be going to the Lions. I do not even see him being listed for coming into the Bills for conversation despite "informal contact".

I know that the board participants are roughly 50/50 on 'like him' vs 'don;t like him", but I gotta believe the guy is worth giving the opportunity to talk.

It seems to me that he's probably already been told by Marv that they're going in a different direction.

He is projected to be going to the Lions. I do not even see him being listed for coming into the Bills for conversation despite "informal contact".

I know that the board participants are roughly 50/50 on 'like him' vs 'don;t like him", but I gotta believe the guy is worth giving the opportunity to talk.

It seems to me that he's probably already been told by Marv that they're going in a different direction.

570913[/snapback]

i had informal contact with a girlfriend once. she was 17 and I was 20. it almost cost me my freedom. :huh:

570913[/snapback]

I've heard they have "informally contacted" Haslett on two occasions. I wonder if the Bills are trying to find out how much he would cost them and other contract parameters?

Also obvious by absence is a minority candidate. Telling Jerry Gray he will not be interviewed doesn't count!

I've heard they have "informally contacted" Haslett on two occasions. I wonder if the Bills are trying to find out how much he would cost them and other contract parameters?

Also obvious by absence is a minority candidate. Telling Jerry Gray he will not be interviewed doesn't count!

571303[/snapback]

that was the Bills office calling JH and telling him they weren't interested.

twice.