Its going to be either Jauron or Sherman

firstngoal

Jauron or Sherman down to those two because the Bills have decided to hire a coach with previous coaching experience to please a group of players led by Takeo Spikes that talked to Marv about the situation.

No time to comment further, but take it to the bank!

Jauron or Sherman down to those two because the Bills have decided to hire a coach with previous coaching experience to please a group of players led by Takeo Spikes that talked to Marv about the situation.

570900[/snapback]

I'm not listening to one word unless it comes from deep deep deep within.

Sherman as HC with hasslet as DC. I could live with that.

I do think that has needs to be brought into this organization. With sherman as HC, he'd probably last 3 or 4 years because of age and he could leave the HC for hasslet. I'm not impressed at JH because of his stint in NO, however, the guy WANTS to be here coaching. That cannot be understated enough. With him as a DC, he'd be here, plus he'd have to earn the HC position. That's the best case scenario. Just no jauron though!!

570900[/snapback]

Since those two are the only offical interviews outside of April, you are really going out on a limb.

570900[/snapback]

If we pick Sherman we'll always be the 'underdog'.

If it's Dick Jauron or Mike Sherman, I'll take the $1,000 that I just saved on season tickets and take that to the bank. Honestly, that's like choosing bewtween Kay Stephenson & Hank Bullough.

572182[/snapback]

Mularkey was far better. :blink: