Ron Rivera or Bobby April

1gap2gap

They have interviewed Bobby, and Marv must have a feeling about Ron already from his work in Chi- town. I just don't see Marv or Ralph looking at some other teams knock offs for a Head Coach. I do see them interviewing so many coaches because they are looking for all three positions. I would bet Bobby is already the pick. All of these interviews are because they need to develope a pool of coaches that Bobby can pick from for the OC and DC posiitons.

As far as Haslett is concerned, If you were Ralph I would not hire someone who accused your team of using Roids in public or private? I know Ralph knows about those comments and it embarrassed him through out the league. I don't care what ESPN is reporting Haslett is not going to happen.

I got all of this from my deeeeeep source within the the Bills inner circle. The woman who vacuuuums the office told me so. Or is it the man who does the floors? I get so corn-fused sometimes!

They have interviewed Bobby, and Marv must have a feeling about Ron already from his work in Chi- town.  I just don't see Marv or Ralph looking at some other teams knock offs for a Head Coach.  I do see them interviewing so many coaches because they are looking for all three positions.  I would bet Bobby is already the pick.  All of these interviews are because they need to develope a pool of coaches that Bobby can pick from for the OC and DC posiitons.

As far as Haslett is concerned,  If you were Ralph I would not hire someone who accused your team of using Roids in public or private?  I know Ralph knows about those comments and it embarrassed him through out the league.  I don't care what ESPN is reporting Haslett is not going to happen.

I got all of this from my deeeeeep source within the the Bills inner circle.  The woman who vacuuuums the office told me so.  Or is it the man who does the floors?  I get so corn-fused sometimes!

570820[/snapback]

I really would question Ron Rivera's abilities? Any guy that puts single coverage on Steve Smith, especially when the team has no other weapons, is clearly not qualified for a Head Coaching job.

I got all of this from my deeeeeep source within the the Bills inner circle.  The woman who vacuuuums the office told me so.  Or is it the man who does the floors?  I get so corn-fused sometimes!

570820[/snapback]

what a poor attempt of a joke

:D

I really would question Ron Rivera's abilities? Any guy that puts single coverage on Steve Smith, especially when the team has no other weapons, is clearly not qualified for a Head Coaching job.

570868[/snapback]

I have to say you have a good point. Especialy when you think that Vasher is a dam good CB.