Another Gem From Hillary

In other breaking news, Mayor Nagin let us know that "God is mad at America."  God apparently also informed him that it is his will for New Orleans to have a majority of African-American citizens. Who is crazier Mickey, this guy or Pat Robertson?

570587[/snapback]

Was that Crazy God Talk with a side of Racism or Racism with a side of Crazy God Talk? Leave it to Mayor Nagin to keep you guessing.

I don't see why they thought divine intervention was necessary to destroy NO when it had the most ignorant, incompetent mayor in the country along with the most incompetent governor. Usually a combo like that is enough to guarantee a disaster.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When they do come up with anyone half way decent, the Republican character assassination team usually has them for dinner.

570680[/snapback]

Funny how you offer a critique of liberal talking points by repeating one of the most trite, brainless, knee jerk, sloganeering-in-place-of-thought, conservative talking points around.  I suppose next your going to chant "tax and spend".

566602[/snapback]

Hypocrite fever. Catch it.

Murtha's idea of pulling out all the troops NOW, dovetailed with his criticism of the military that basically states they are inept is a "half way decent" position and one which should not be subject to scorn?

I wont even get into your just obnoxious premise that what Nagin said isnt as bad because he's an elected official.  That makes what he said WORSE.

570698[/snapback]

The criticsm I am alluding to with regard to Murtha is the questioning of the purple hearts he was awarded and other questions being raised in familiar quarters. That is why I used the phrase "character assassination". I keep forgetting how much trouble you have with big words. Why would you think that meant being critical of his political positions?

Mickey has been having a tough couple of weeks with his arguments.

570786[/snapback]

Yeah, arguing that Pat Robertson and Bill O'Reilly are idiots and that racism is a bad problem certainly drew a lot of fire. Of course, this is about the only place I know of where such positions would be considered controversial.

I can see why everyone is upset though. Certainly, when I said that Robetson was worse than Nagin "in a split decision" but that Nagin was a "promising newcomer" in the dumbass sweepstakes, I can see why you interpreted that as "democrats are immune from criticism..." :huh:

Why would you think that meant being critical of his political positions?

571011[/snapback]

Because you didnt state that it wasnt, dumbass.

I may not have the intellectual acumen that so many do around here, but Im also not a !@#$ing mindreader.

Yeah, arguing that Pat Robertson and Bill O'Reilly are idiots and that racism is a bad problem certainly drew a lot of fire.  Of course, this is about the only place I know of where such positions would be considered controversial.

I can see why everyone is upset though.  Certainly, when I said that Robetson was worse than Nagin "in a split decision" but that Nagin was a "promising newcomer" in the dumbass sweepstakes, I can see why you interpreted that as "democrats are immune from criticism..."  :huh:

571032[/snapback]

You are so cute when you cannot come up with a good response. Keep trying. Do you need Letterman's "researchers" to help you out? :lol:

Because you didnt state that it wasnt, dumbass.

I may not have the intellectual acumen that so many do around here, but Im also not a !@#$ing mindreader.

571035[/snapback]

I also "didn't state that it wasn't" about his choice of underwear either. Did you think it was because it was omitted? I mentioned character assassination which, I would have thought, obviously does not include legitimate political criticism. Do you need to be a mind reader to understand that?

You are so cute when you cannot come up with a good response. Keep trying. Do you need Letterman's "researchers" to help you out?  :huh:

571036[/snapback]

I said:

"I gotta go with Robertson in a split decision. Nagin is a promising new comer..."

"I actually agree with you that democrats have a serious leadership problem. Most of the problem is that their leaders are pretty bad in their own right."

And you interpret that as:

"Democrats can say anything and should be immune from criticism."

It clearly doesn't matter what I say, even a criticism of democrats is converted in your head to "immune from criticism". I guess if you're a moderator you don't have to worry about the rules on crusades, personal attacks and the like.

Besides a few IQ points, what exactly would be the difference between you and Richio?

I said:

"I gotta go with Robertson in a split decision. Nagin is a promising new comer..."

"I actually agree with you that democrats have a serious leadership problem. Most of the problem is that their leaders are pretty bad in their own right."

It clearly doesn't matter what I say, even a criticism of democrats is converted in your head to "immune from criticism".  I guess if you're a moderator you don't have to worry about the rules on crusades, personal attacks and the like.

Besides a few IQ points, what exactly would be the difference between you and Richio?

571169[/snapback]

Maybe if you keep on dancin' no one will notice that you still haven't answered KRC's challenge to condemn Clinton's absurd remarks. :lol::huh::lol:

I said:

It clearly doesn't matter what I say, even a criticism of democrats is converted in your head to "immune from criticism".  I guess if you're a moderator you don't have to worry about the rules on crusades, personal attacks and the like.

571169[/snapback]

Whaaaaa. Whaaaaaa. The big, bad moderator is picking on me. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

You have really turned into a joke.

Whaaaaaa.

Maybe if you keep on dancin' no one will notice that you still haven't answered KRC's challenge to condemn Clinton's absurd remarks.    :lol:  :huh:  :lol:

571188[/snapback]

But...but...but...Dems do it, BUT REPUBLICANS ARE WORSE. :lol::(

Seeing him twist himself into a pretzel to try to come up with a way to turn the argument is laughable. :lol:

But...but...but...Dems do it, BUT REPUBLICANS ARE WORSE.  :huh:  :lol:

Seeing him twist himself into a pretzel to try to come up with a way to turn the argument is laughable.  :lol:

571203[/snapback]

<Insert here: retort from Mickey that still doesn't condemn Clinton's comments and acknowledge them as racially insensitive or worse>

Maybe if you keep on dancin' no one will notice that you still haven't answered KRC's challenge to condemn Clinton's absurd remarks.     :lol:  :huh:  :lol:

571188[/snapback]

What democratic leader did you think I was talking about? That is the leader Bill brought up. I went further than Hillary and was critical of all democratic leaders but again, what I actually say doesn't matter. Please explain how my criticism of Nagin and democratic leaders can be fairly interpreted as "Democrats can say anything and be immune from criticism"

Really, I want to hear how you explain that away. I assume you didn't respond to it the first time for the same reason KRC didn't, because he couldn't. However, I'll give you a second go at it. I know I'll regeret this but just to show there are no hard feelings, I'll even provide a link to help you make the argument: Criticism=immune from criticism

But...but...but...Dems do it, BUT REPUBLICANS ARE WORSE.  :huh:  :lol:

Seeing him twist himself into a pretzel to try to come up with a way to turn the argument is laughable.  :lol:

571203[/snapback]

Okay dodger, I'm still waiting for you to explain how my criticism of Nagin and democratic leaders can be fairly interpreted as democrats being immune from all criticism.

What democratic leader did you think I was talking about?  That is the leader Bill brought up.  I went further than Hillary and was critical of all democratic leaders but again, what I actually say doesn't matter.  Please explain how my criticism of Nagin and democratic leaders can be fairly interpreted as "Democrats can say anything and be immune from criticism"

Really, I want to hear how you explain that away.  I assume you didn't respond to it the first time for the same reason KRC didn't, because he couldn't.  However, I'll give you a second go at it.  I know I'll regeret this but just to show there are no hard feelings, I'll even provide a link to help you make the argument:  Criticism=immune from criticism

571219[/snapback]

You said, "the Democrats have a leadership problem." How does that address the question of you condemning Hillary for a racist comment?

Keep dancing. This is getting more comical by the minute.

What democratic leader did you think I was talking about?  That is the leader Bill brought up.  I went further than Hillary and was critical of all democratic leaders but again, what I actually say doesn't matter.  Please explain how my criticism of Nagin and democratic leaders can be fairly interpreted as "Democrats can say anything and be immune from criticism"

Really, I want to hear how you explain that away.  I assume you didn't respond to it the first time for the same reason KRC didn't, because he couldn't.  However, I'll give you a second go at it.  I know I'll regeret this but just to show there are no hard feelings, I'll even provide a link to help you make the argument:  Criticism=immune from criticism

571219[/snapback]

Nobody asked you to go "further". Your “criticism” of the leadership of the Democrats was a generic statement that you still couldn’t even get through without whining about GOP attacks. And regardless, it has nothing to do with the issue of Clinton's statement.

Somebody speculated whether you would specifically criticize Clinton for making an ignorant, racist comment about 'plantations'. That's all I wanted to hear, but as usual you dance around the issue so as to avoid having to make a specific criticism of one of your sacred liberal cows, proving once again that you are a hypocrite with no credibility.

So go ahead and make yet another post where you refuse to criticize Clinton's comment.

I hope that explained it clearly enough for you.

:huh:

You said, "the Democrats have a leadership problem." How does that address the question of you condemning Hillary for a racist comment?

Keep dancing. This is getting more comical by the minute.

571228[/snapback]

Actually, that is not what I said but don't let a little thing like lying about what I said get in the way of your fun.

What I said was "the Democrats have a serious leadership problem." I also said:

"Most of the problem is that their leaders are pretty bad in their own right."

Did you not see that part? I would think that Hillary saying something offensive would count as a "serious leadership problem" and that calling all democratic leaders pretty bad would be sufficient.

Even if your apparent point, that I was critical of democrats but not critical enough for your taste; your accusation that I was treating democrats as being immune from all criticism, is still totally wrong. There is no question that I was being critical of democrats, at least not to anyone who can read english and has a double digit IQ. For you to claim I was treating democrats as immune from criticism in a post that was directly critical of democrats leads me to conclude that either you are an idiot, are just having a bad day or, this has become personal with you. Hence the Richio reference.