The Sopranos

Buftex

just read that the "final" season of the "Sopranos" starts on March 12th. I am pretty excited, it is still my favorite show on television.

They will have 12 new episodes, take a break, and then the final 8 episodes will run, likely in December of 2006, and January of 2007.

David Chase describes the final season as being "downbeat" and it will take place 2 years later from where it left off. The New York family will be going through tough times with the law, and the Jersey gang is bracing itself for their demise. Christopher and Pauley will have major story lines at the end.

The rumours I have been hearing is that Tony will not be in the final season as much as we would expect, at least initially. There is speculation that he may be ill. I was thinking, in typical Sopraonos style, they would throw everyone a curve, and have Tony die of cancer. They alluded to him having skin cancer once, and cancer seems to be a recurring prescence on the show...just a thought!

I am looking forward to it. Those first 12 episodes will take us through to the NHL playoffs. I a hoping/expecting the Sabres to be playing late into May. Then, training camp is right around the corner! And then it is back to the stinkin' Bills again.....

That's awesome....Netflix helped me get caught up with the first five seasons, so I'm ready to go! I just wish we got to see more of Adriana..... :huh:

Yeah she is smokin' :huh:

571376[/snapback]

Heck yeah she is......all those scenes where she was lounging around her apartment in skimpies? Wowza.......

That's awesome....Netflix helped me get caught up with the first five seasons, so I'm ready to go!  I just wish we got to see more of Adriana..... :huh:

571372[/snapback]

i'm sure she'll be in the dream sequences

i can't wait for it to begin... too bad i dont have hbo, so i'll have to download them off torrents

It'll be a sad year with "The Sopranos" and "The Shield" both likely ending their runs.  That'll leave me with only "Rescue Me" and "Scrubs" to watch - unless someone picks up "Arrested Development".

571586[/snapback]

I tell you what, Zach Braff is one of the most talented guys to come along in a long time. Scrubs is witty, poignant, and damn entertaining.....not to mention funny as hell. I really enjoyed Garden State, too, so hopefully the guy will keep up the good work.

i'm sure she'll be in the dream sequences

571497[/snapback]

That would be sweet.....hopefully by the time the show starts I'll have recovered from the last scene she was in!

That would be sweet.....hopefully by the time the show starts I'll have recovered from the last scene she was in!

571633[/snapback]

loll

she is hot as hell, but as dumb as dirt

especially her comment about Christopher being a male model :huh:

That's awesome....Netflix helped me get caught up with the first five seasons, so I'm ready to go!  I just wish we got to see more of Adriana..... :huh:

571372[/snapback]

Apparently, Christopher hooks up with some hot Russian "boo-boo yah" in the final season....I used to love the Russian girl that Tony was hanging out with (the crazy one!) early on in the show...Anabella Sciora was pretty hot too!

Apparently, Christopher hooks up with some hot Russian "boo-boo yah" in the final season....I used to love the Russian girl that Tony was hanging out with (the crazy one!) early on in the show...Anabella Sciora was pretty hot too!

571673[/snapback]

arti's wife is hot as hell

That's awesome....Netflix helped me get caught up with the first five seasons, so I'm ready to go!  I just wish we got to see more of Adriana..... 0:)

571372[/snapback]

Oh sure, ruin it for the rest of us that are way behind......like me. :huh:

571673[/snapback]

Tony always gets some hot ones.....but they're only hot until the part where I have to watch his fat sweaty ass on top of 'em. Up to that point they're hot as hell.

And yeah, anabella sciora is mega hot.....I've always thought she was beautiful :huh:

Oh sure, ruin it for the rest of us that are way behind......like me.  :huh:

571726[/snapback]

Well get with the program, mama! 0:)

Tony always gets some hot ones.....but they're only hot until the part where I have to watch his fat sweaty ass on top of 'em. Up to that point they're hot as hell.

And yeah, anabella sciora is mega hot.....I've always thought she was beautiful  :huh:

571738[/snapback]

The one girl I thought was smoking was that dancer Ralph had the thing for and beat up ( and think he killed her) and called a whore. I don't remember the actress' name but I googled her but couldn't anything about her at the time.

And yeah, anabella sciora is mega hot.....I've always thought she was beautiful  0:)

571738[/snapback]

oh geez... :huh::(

571738[/snapback]

Actually, it keeps my hopes alive! :huh:

When the "Sopranos" was still new, and kind of a cult thing, this really hot girl, at a concert I was at, thought I was Gandolfini! I am not quite as large (he wasn't quite as large back then either) but just as bald. I thought she was joking at first, and played along with it. Then, it became apparent that she was serious. My girlfriend at the time, was this gorgeous Brazilian girl I worked with (way out of my leauge), which, I guess, made it all the more believable...