How bad was your yearbook picture????

The Poojer

Oh. My. God.  :blink:

That's unimaginably awful, but he's going to have a hard time topping these guys.

569549[/snapback]

No. The first one's worse. :P

According to Bill Simmons, the best yearbook quote of all time was from a friend of his. It reads as follows:

" ". -- Mark Bavaro.

:):lol:

Mike

No.  The first one's worse.  :lol:

According to Bill Simmons, the best yearbook quote of all time was from a friend of his.  It reads as follows:

" ".  -- Mark Bavaro.

:huh::lol:

Mike

569999[/snapback]

His yearbook column was a classic.

I prefer:

"(Insert name) was the best lover I ever had"

- Name of hot cheerleader chick :lol:

The 129 pages of flames tops even some of TBD's best, including BF's greatest hits.

571368[/snapback]

True, but you have to take into account that we'd bash BF (who is just one person) for 30-40 pages.

The flames in that thread are directed at an entire group of idiots and, really, an entire subculture in New Jersey.

So the TBD is still the champ given the flames per idiot ratio.

Oh. My. God.  :huh:

That's unimaginably awful, but he's going to have a hard time topping these guys.

569549[/snapback]

I have only read the first 6 pages of that 158 page thread and I have to stop.....my chest hurts from laughing so f'n hard!!!! Great Post!!!!

I have only read the first 6 pages of that 158 page thread and I have to stop.....my chest hurts from laughing so f'n hard!!!! Great Post!!!!

571619[/snapback]

I was crying from laughing so hard. I stopped after about page 5, but it seems to me that the pic has to be altered, no way can it be real. Have you read far enough to see if the truth finally came out?

I was crying from laughing so hard.  I stopped after about page 5, but it seems to me that the pic has to be altered, no way can it be real.  Have you read far enough to see if the truth finally came out?

571630[/snapback]

not yet....I may skip around... :huh: