Fellow Bills fans living in NE

Johnny Coli

Good morning.  :w00t:

There's a hop in my step and a smile on my face.  The sun is out...birds are singing.  All the people I work with are in a foul mood.  What a great day.

569408[/snapback]

I feel your joy my man.

Of course, if the Bills didn't look as foolish as the Bengals did 5 years ago I might feel even better.

I can't believe how quick the fans have turned on this team. I'm listening to sports radio and Holy Brady and Holy Bruschi are getting hammered. So much of the talk doesn't given Denver any credit, which is typical NE sports fan think. There will probably be blackouts next seson in this area.

RTB

I can't believe how quick the fans have turned on this team. I'm listening to sports radio and Holy Brady and Holy Bruschi are getting hammered. So much of the talk doesn't given Denver any credit, which is typical NE sports fan think. There will probably be blackouts next seson in this area.

RTB

569449[/snapback]

Did Bruschi actually play in that game?? Didn't notice him making any 'hits' or tackles at all...

You're kidding right?

I don't think there has been a blackout in Boston since 1993.  1 playoff loss isn't going to hurt the attendance.  They've got a waiting list that most teams would kill for, including the Bills.

569462[/snapback]

Sarcasm dude.

As for Holy Brushci, he started the game.

RTB

I can't believe how quick the fans have turned on this team.

569449[/snapback]

Very typical of the NE sports fan. They change jerseys like the leaves change color. Who will they turn to now that their beloved dynasty has spiraled into the crapper? Will it be the Bruins? Nope. Will it be the Celtics? Laughable. Will it be the Red Sox? I doubt many will pay attention to the 75-game winning Sox this year.

My bet is they all go back to being Giants fans.

:doh:

I expect attendance at the Church of the Holy Bruschi to plummet. Their God has been revealed as a False God! There will be much lamenting...

:pirate:

569411[/snapback]

Belichek the Roman had forgotten to pay Judus Refereeus his 30 pieces of silver, and thus Judus Refereeus decreed

Call unto Belichek what is Belichek's and call unto Shannahan what is Shannahan's

It's so quiet in New England now...you can hear the wind blowing and crickets chirping. Patriots playoff runs are just a distraction to Red Sox spring training. They lose and they are done in people's minds till after the World Series.

PTR