24 premiere...

sfladave

Also, how contrived was it that Robocop wasn't even in any kind of restraints?

630630[/snapback]

I hope the H-S B word kicks as little ass and takes some names next week. Security in that damn CTU building is a joke...anybody and everybody can just waltz right in and do whatever they want! :)

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NBC had a story on Today about the body count from various shows this year, that they use the deaths to build interest. Tony's was one mentioned, along with Edgar and Lynn. But I won't believe it until someone actually says he's dead on the show.

630666[/snapback]

do you remember when Kim's car went off the cliff in season 1 and her car exploded. i'm sure at the time speculation was that she was dead and the next show, all of a sudden she was there. they can't kill off Tony, or this just seems like life is made to endlessly torture jack.

Anyone else think that Heller sold out his daughter?

637013[/snapback]

there is a possibility that Audrey gave the schematics to protect someone. Colette even said, "everyone has a price." How many presidential pardons have been given in this show, they seem to give them out like candy. :devil:

there is a possibility that Audrey gave the schematics to protect someone.  Colette even said, "everyone has a price."  How many presidential pardons have been given in this show, they seem to give them out like candy.  :devil:

637111[/snapback]

And the latest came, at my recollection, in about 3 minutes. Without them even contacting the president. He probably just signs like 100 and sets them aside for Jack, knowing they'll need them eventually.

And anyone else notice how all of the female villains on this show seem to be hot??

And the latest came, at my recollection, in about 3 minutes.  Without them even contacting the president.  He probably just signs like 100 and sets them aside for Jack, knowing they'll need them eventually.

And anyone else notice how all of the female villains on this show seem to be hot??

637115[/snapback]

yes

damn them!

I can't wait to see Jack interogate Audrey. If he shoots her in the kneecap, it will be the best show ever lol

Yep also.

And now I know Tony is officially dead.

637041[/snapback]

How the hell could they not give Tony a silent countdown? Edgar gets one, but not Tony?

Last night was classic 24, with the self-destructing "wet list" and all. Jack can do anything if you give him 15 seconds.

I now also laugh out loud every time one of Jack's superiors says, "You leave us no choice but to proceed, Jack, but just let me say for the record, I am not happy about this." You could create a drinking game around that phrase.

So much for Jack and Audrey getting back together after the world is saved.

How the hell could they not give Tony a silent countdown?  Edgar gets one, but not Tony?

Last night was classic 24, with the self-destructing "wet list" and all.  Jack can do anything if you give him 15 seconds.

I now also laugh out loud every time one of Jack's superiors says, "You leave us no choice but to proceed, Jack, but just let me say for the record, I am not happy about this."  You could create a drinking game around that phrase.

So much for Jack and Audrey getting back together after the world is saved.

637180[/snapback]

another great phrase, I give you my word. lol

Anyone else think that Heller sold out his daughter?

637013[/snapback]

Shrader, you and On The Rocks predicted this a month ago... except for the death bed, nipple torture thing.

QUOTE(shrader @ Feb 21 2006, 11:05 AM)

Since that chip had DoD decryptions, I wouldn't be surprised if Heller was somehow involved.

On The Rocks

since Tony was one of only three people to know Jack was involved, he will reveal on his his death bed.....that he had information that lead to his knowledge of Heller being involved....and Jack will hook those electric doo-dads to Audrey's nipples....to get her to spill all the info on her father.....and bingo....a Ratings Revival!

Shrader, you and On The Rocks predicted this a month ago... except for the death bed, nipple torture thing.

QUOTE(shrader @ Feb 21 2006, 11:05 AM)

Since that chip had DoD decryptions, I wouldn't be surprised if Heller was somehow involved.

On The Rocks

since Tony was one of only three people to know Jack was involved, he will reveal on his his death bed.....that he had information that lead to his knowledge of Heller being involved....and Jack will hook those electric doo-dads to Audrey's nipples....to get her to spill all the info on her father.....and bingo....a Ratings Revival!

637642[/snapback]

I know, but I never would've thought that he'd sell out his own daughter. I guess the hot chick villain was right, everybody's got a price (and everyones gonna pay, because the Million Dollar Man always gets his way).