24 premiere...

sfladave

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you forgot Mike Novick.  I'm not too familiar with US politics but Mike has done a remarkable job at staying at the position, even though he was once fired for betrayal.  :)

665155[/snapback]

Novick didn't come on board until season 2 as Chief of Staff for the newly elected President Palmer. And you may have forgotten that he was the leader of the "insurrection" to remove Palmer from office, not sure how he would not be fired for that.

Seems like after tonight Pierce won't be around much longer, if he still is. Solid episode tonight, I thought, alot of ballsy moves, especially for Karen Hays to call up Novick like that. Not often someone in that "type" of role on this show does something right. Although it'd be better if she just killed that Myles moron. And I can definitely see a spin-off show revolving around Curtis "Bad Ass" Manning, love that guy.

Novick didn't come on board until season 2 as Chief of Staff for the newly elected President Palmer.  And you may have forgotten that he was the leader of the "insurrection" to remove Palmer from office, not sure how he would not be fired for that.

Seems like after tonight Pierce won't be around much longer, if he still is.  Solid episode tonight, I thought, alot of ballsy moves, especially for Karen Hays to call up Novick like that.  Not often someone in that "type" of role on this show does something right.  Although it'd be better if she just killed that Myles moron.  And I can definitely see a spin-off show revolving around Curtis "Bad Ass" Manning, love that guy.

669643[/snapback]

he was in season 1 as well.

Did Keeler ever die? The fact that they never mention a death for him makes me think that he will come back this season in some capacity.

670281[/snapback]

he survived just like Heller who flew his car off a cliff

lord knows he could have just sped with his german car, probably had a higher chance of survival

he survived just like Heller who flew his car off a cliff

lord knows he could have just sped with his german car, probably had a higher chance of survival

670289[/snapback]

Right, but then they would have let robocop go.

My prediction, Heller did a tuck and roll right before the car went over the cliff.

670733[/snapback]

you mean like Kim Bauer in season 1? Car goes off a cliff.. explodes! and yet she's fine without a scratch ready to get kidnapped again.

My prediction, Heller did a tuck and roll right before the car went over the cliff.

670733[/snapback]

No when he did that slick throat jab to Jack he sucked some of Jack's superman power from him. This enabled him to to just jump up and out of the car just before it hit the water. He will actually do a perfect 10 swan dive into the water below.

Watching tonights episode I'm starting to get some seriously evil vibes from Chief of Staff Mike Novick!

No when he did that slick throat jab to Jack he sucked some of Jack's superman power from him.  This enabled him to to just jump up and out of the car just before it hit the water. He will actually do a perfect 10 swan dive into the water below.

Watching tonights episode I'm starting to get some seriously evil vibes from Chief of Staff Mike Novick!

680624[/snapback]

I think he'll end up saving the day. Who's the bald dude with the fruity bluetooth ear thingy?

I think he'll end up saving the day.  Who's the bald dude with the fruity bluetooth ear thingy?

680685[/snapback]

he knows whats going on and is biding his time and waiting for his opportunity. so when the prez goes and the VP takes over he's in position to be named VP

setting the stage for next season...

he knows whats going on and is biding his time and waiting for his opportunity.  so when the prez goes and the VP takes over he's in position to be named VP

setting the stage for next season...

680688[/snapback]

But Jack might not make it off that plane... :lol::P

Chloe using the taser was funny also.

681663[/snapback]

It was funny the first time....and even funnier the second time.

And I had a bad feeling about that subplot when they first started showing the drunk dude. :D