There will be a trade between Philly and the Bills

i always thought it was a good situation to be in,two hungry runningbacks pushing each other for the top spot.hey i have no loyalty start the guy who does better at the end of camp and then maybe trade one of em next season,go bills in '04

I remember the last back we had here that had a game knee, - rushed for about 500 yds as a rookie, while Ronnie HighonHimselfHarmon grabbed the starts and most of the stats and glory. If the douchebag didn't try to catch a pass in the Cleveland endzone with his welder's facemask we might not have seen how good Thurmal really was.

I don't know about you guys, but I have homeowners and auto insurance. Got some life insurance too. Life's a little too risky to run around nekkid without protection of some kind.

This is about $. It's all about $.

i'd look into it, nfc east has always been a big runner division... philly or no team in the nfl is going to give away a offensive lineman at this stage... but if we can get a another no. 1 and locate dwight adams, i'd trade henry... i don't think philly could handle willis' incentives, with the signings they did this spring

I don't blame either one of these RB's for wanting to start. Tom Donahoe created this situation he better make it right.

2181[/snapback]

This is absolutely silly. Most of this hoopla is caused by the fans and media. Let it rest. I sometimes think Bills fans could screw up a wet dream.

Archived