There will be a trade between Philly and the Bills

Isn't ironic that Donahoe was at the eagles/ravens game and Buckhalter goes down. I will be the first to post it. The Bills will trade Travis Henry to the Philadelphia Eagles for their left guard and a conditional first round draft pick for next year.

Let's see how the prediction holds!

Guest Matt in DC  |  CD nittam

I see what you're saying, but it's still a year too early. Do you feel confident we would do well with WM and... Simonton? (Even with an improved line)

The imaginations of some people on here are impressive.

Westbrook is the Eagles starting running back. Buckhalter has been gimpy before and that's why the Eagles were smart in not predicating their running game just on him. Sound familiar??

Henry is going nowhere.

McGahee is going nowhere.

We will all pray for someone to step up and pretend to be a left guard.

RunTheBall

maybe he meant trade all three of 'em to someone else's practice squad for the opportunity for us to not have to pay their salaries? :lol:

2150[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'll never forget the dopey look on Burns' face when Travis went down and he got to start. Sam Gash had to turn back to him and flash him the snap count. Totally deer-in-the-headlights pathetic.

Buffalo and Philly making a deal for a RB is not far fetched. I have a feeling something gets done between these two teams. Hasn't there been other trades between these two teams in the past?

If we think Travis and Willis can be on the same team and both be happy, I think we are fooling ourselves.

I really see this possible trade as a reality. Granted, the eagles have Westbrook but they did just happen to lose a great running back in Staley. The Eagles have the depth at left guard and we don't. I don't care if Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, or Bo Jackson is our starting hb, if we don't do something about that guard position, we won't be able to run to the left and we'll be seeing Losman than Brown playing soon.

Just think about it for a minute. Pucillo was expected to be the starting LG for the opener and now he is down to 3rd string....this is pretty scary!

No offense to any of the enthusiasts on this thread... but I seem to remember someone posting yesterday jokingly about the start of a "trade a back to Philly" thread...amazing to see how predictable we are all becoming.

Neither of them will be traded. Why would anyone trade either one, really? Wait until 2005, folks.

Buffalo and Philly making a deal for a RB is not far fetched. I have a feeling something gets done between these two teams. Hasn't there been other trades between these two teams in the past?

If we think Travis and Willis can be on the same team and both be happy, I think we are fooling ourselves.

2162[/snapback]

No offense to any of the enthusiasts on this thread... but I seem to remember someone posting yesterday jokingly about the start of a "trade a back to Philly" thread...amazing to see how predictable we are all becoming.

Neither of them will be traded. Why would anyone trade either one, really? Wait until 2005, folks.

2167[/snapback]

I don't think Willis and Travis can coexist on the same team and both be happy. They both want to start and that's not going to happen. It will be interesting to see what comes out of this hoopla.

Isn't ironic that Donahoe was at the eagles/ravens game and Buckhalter goes down.  I will be the first to post it. The Bills will trade Travis Henry to the Philadelphia Eagles for their left guard and a conditional first round draft pick for next year.

Let's see how the prediction holds!

2097[/snapback]

What makes you think Travis Henry gets traded? If anyone goes, it's Willis "I Wanna Start" McGahee. The boy better watch his knees if he ever plays against the Bills!

PTR

Philly will add a seasoned vet to their backfield to spell Westbrook. Like a Leven's type. No way they are going to take on McGahee - HE WILL THEN WANT WESTBROOKS JOB! And that is no different that what the situation is here, with him WANTING HENRY's job.

McGahee, when the time comes next season is going to be traded to the Raiders or some other west coast team who will give up TWO 1sts for him.

BTW, Willis's agent is clearly a loud mouth. He has no big time prospect to sound off about in the news, so he has been sticking his mouth back in the Willis situation for some media attention. Willis is too stupid to realize this, as Rosenhaus is using McGahee for his own agenda.

What makes you think Travis Henry gets traded?  If anyone goes, it's Willis "I Wanna Start" McGahee.  The boy better watch his knees if he ever plays against the Bills!

PTR

2178[/snapback]

I don't blame either one of these RB's for wanting to start. Tom Donahoe created this situation he better make it right.

What RB to keep? :lol:

Archived