Bears - Panthers

KD in CA

Ok what does that have to do with Moulds?  Who do you replace him with.  Unless you think evans can be that guy I dont see it,  we dont have a qb as good as delhomme.

568838[/snapback]

Moulds can't do half the stuff this guy does, but is slated to earn more than him next year. Time to say goodbye.

Moulds can't do half the stuff this guy does, but is slated to earn more than him next year. Time to say goodbye.

568859[/snapback]

Hey I'm not gonna disagree with that. Moulds doesn't have the speed of steve smith. He's not a playmaker like that anymore, but he's still a good receiver, and you cant just get rid of him without replacing him with a posession receiver or if we get a real tight end who can work the middle of the field. We have neither on this roster with kevin everett being an unknown.

Hey I'm not gonna disagree with that.  Moulds doesn't have the speed of steve smith.  He's not a playmaker like that anymore, but he's still a good receiver, and you cant just get rid of him without replacing him with a posession receiver or if we get a real tight end who can work the middle of the field.  We have neither on this roster with kevin everett being an unknown.

568864[/snapback]

screw that........we gotta keep moulds regardless........there is no #1 wr out there willing to come to buffalo

:lol:

To those who want to keep Moulds....

Watch Steve Smith. THIS guy is a #1 receiver.

568828[/snapback]

So if someone isn't as good as Steve Smith they're not a #1 WR? Then I guess 31 other teams in the league are in need of a #1 wideout...

Lovie Smith got away from bears football, and left his defense exposed, and never quite adjusted. Kudos to Rex Grossman for hanging in there, but there was no reason to go away from your bread and butter Thomas Jones. Hopefully for the bears and their fans lovie will learn from his mistakes this game, and learn to play to their strengths. John Fox is one hell of a coach.