If you want to heap untold praise on a guy...

The Dean

how about Bettis? This guy continues to be a monster! It's amazing to me how long he's played so well, considering his style.

Remember Christian Okoye? He was awesome...but for a few short years. Backs who play like Bettis just don't stay in one piece long enough to be that good for that long. He may be better this year than he was two or three years ago.

While I'll feel bad for Manning, if the Colts lose. I'll be rooting for Jerome from here on, i tells ya. :w00t:

how about Bettis?  This guy continues to be a monster!  It's amazing to me how long he's played so well, considering his style.

568386[/snapback]

First ballot HOFer, IMO. He has been amazing on and off the field as long as I can remember him being in the NFL. As much as I'm not a Steelers fan, I really respect the bus.

Bettis emerged as a real star his Sophmore year at ND and only some nagging injuries have derailed his play at times. His style of play should have ended his career long ago, with all the hits he takes.

The first year he's eligible for the HOF, he's in. What a great player.

I gotta say, Dean-o, I'd like to see him win it. He's a class act as far as I'm watched him, and I would kill for a player of his caliber on our team.

568662[/snapback]

Too bad he plays for the chin. That's all the reason I need to despise him.

Why? Because the chin forced out donny-ho, who then perpetrated the worst 5 year run in Bills history.

Too bad he plays for the chin. That's all the reason I need to despise him.

Why? Because the chin forced out donny-ho, who then perpetrated the worst 5 year run in Bills history.

568664[/snapback]

Man, I gotta tell ya, we better get to the playoffs soon or I suspect you'll spend the rest of your days playing "Five degrees of separation from the rat bastard who perpetrated the worst 5 year run in Bills history."

"I met a guy at the in Oakland who went to a Bills game and while he was there, he ran into this guy Kelly, and Kelly used to tailgate with a guy named R. Rich, and R. Rich's wife is a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers, and that's where we got the rat bastard who perpetrated the worst 5 year run in Bills history." :lol: