Just found out who is the real Colts coach

AJ1

Saw Dungy interviewed post-game. He said that peyton called back the offense because Tony told him to in his helmet set. punt team only ran out becasue they were "overenthusiastic."

568778[/snapback]

Overenthusiastic punt team? LOL is that even possible? Sounds like damage control to me saving face for Dungy.

He really said that?

569078[/snapback]

That's what I heard. He was asked if he had wanted to go for it why the punting team ran out, and the answer I heard was that (I paraphrase): I decided to go for it and the punting team ran out on to the field out of habit (because it was fourth down).

Yeah, but when a Bills player questions anything our coaches say, fans around here say, "They're just the players!  They need to shutup and do what they're told!!!"

People can't have it both ways.

CW

568348[/snapback]

Peyton Manning & company have earned a higher degree of authority and respect than the guys on our team.

If it was Manning who took over the play calling and tried to throw on 2nd and 3rd and 2 on the last drive instead of running, getting the first down, and getting the kicker a shorter shot, then Payton ought to be getting a LOT more grief today.

Terrible play calling.