H-A-T-E-R-S

Wow. Do we hate or what? Manning and his 'theatrics.' Manning and his poor post-season play ... etc.

568151[/snapback]

Nice LAMP post. You couldn't reply to the thread I created on this subject. :w00t: I know daquixers_is_back... when is it time for daquixers_to_go_away. :doh:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice LAMP post.  You couldn't reply to the thread I created on this subject.  :w00t:  I know daquixers_is_back... when is it time for daquixers_to_go_away. :lol:

568275[/snapback]

Well considering that my thread has about double the reply's you had ... basically I just thought I had more to say than a reply could handle. :doh:

wow. huge first down.

anything short of the superbowl for the colts has to be considered a colossal disappointment. looks like that may happen. polian has to be going crazy. what more could he do to build a better team?

568368[/snapback]

Really, Polian could'nt do much more. The offensive line and the defense did not show up to play for most of the game.

Neither did Manning.

He looked like sh-- today.

568395[/snapback]

Use your brain my man. If the offensive line doesnt give him time to throw, NO QB- including the best ever (whomever you may think that is) could get the job done. For the first half he literally had about 2 seconds to step back and just heave the ball.

Use your brain my man. If the offensive line doesnt give him time to throw, NO QB- including the best ever (whomever you may think that is) could get the job done. For the first half he literally had about 2 seconds to step back and just heave the ball.

568465[/snapback]

Well, let's see if your boy can git 'er done.

BTW: I cant remember who it was who said that his theatrics made him more noticable ... well ... I dont know about you, but I kinda thought his 64% on his passes (better that Kelly's), his 33,189 yards (only 2,000 from Kelly in 3 less years), his 244 TD's (already more than Kelly) or maybe it is just his 93.5 rating (better than kelly's). While Im comparing him to Kelly ... Kelly Superbowl Wins (0) --> Peyton Super Bowl Wins (0)

So please ... before you hate ... consider what your hating.

568151[/snapback]

Peyton 0 Super Bowl appearances

Kelly 4 Super Bowl appearances

I hate the Squeelers :lol: ... but this game was funny as all hell!

Peyton Gump humiliated again!  :lol:  :lol:  :doh:  :lol:  :lol:

CHA-CHING!!! :D

568584[/snapback]

yes...$cha-ching$ indeed!!

i don't know about you, but my winnings are now riding on the panthers.