Anyone just see Belichick's

Rayzer32

How is it a "break" or a "good bounce" when a referee simply makes the correct call on a play?

In that case, doesn't every team get several dozen "breaks" every game on the plays where the referee doesn't screw up?

567754[/snapback]

I see what you are saying... You are twisting the argument around to your advantage though.

As if it hasn't been said in ad nauseum.

It wasn't the "correct" call. It was inconclusive at best that Brady was trying to "tuck" the ball away, IMO... He wouldn't even say what he was doing after the game.

I be one to argue that the ref made a wrong call on that play. The play was called a fumble on the field and should have never been overturned.

Bad call... Bad rule interpretation that covered up a bad call.

And to answer your last question. NO. Unless you are the Pats. Even in Buffalo's winning days, they never got the "cookin" NE has received.

1/2 a dozen? You gotta be kidding! I think you are living in a dream world the last 3 out of 5 years!

:(:unsure:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I saw Belichik and Brady's PC's.  Both were, obviously, visably disappointed.  Brady seemed like he was going to start crying, for real...I think it only adds a little to how great this team has been the last 5 years.  There was none of that sort of "well we had a good run, and it ain't over yet.  We'll be back" yadda, yadda.  These guys really want to win, and put everything they have into it.  It kind of impressed me.  They will be a force to reckon with, for a few more years...don't get too excited.

BTW, is it safe to consider Mike Shanahan a pretty damn good coach, once again?  He went from "genious" to "idiot" after winning back to back Super Bowls.  It seemed like everything I have read over the last two years, about Shanahan (I am sort of a closet Broncos fan) always mentioned that he "hadn't won a playoff game since Elway left."  To be sure, Elway and Terrell Davis deserve a lot of credit for those Super Bowls, but Shanahan is still a great coach...

567772[/snapback]

I agree Shanahan is a genious just took him a while to get a QB that could do the job he wanted. Kubiak will build the Texans to contenders quickly. It was good seeing MS outcoach BB

I see what you are saying... You are twisting the argument around to your advantage though.

As if it hasn't been said in ad nauseum.

It wasn't the "correct" call.  It was inconclusive at best that Brady was trying to "tuck" the ball away, IMO... He wouldn't even say what he was doing after the game.

I be one to argue that the ref made a wrong call on that play.  The play was called a fumble on the field and should have never been overturned.

Bad call... Bad rule interpretation that covered up a bad call.

The "tuck" rule was supposed to be applied ONLY to situations when the QB lost the ball at the top of his throwing motion, since the NFL deemed refs too stupid to be able to recognize when a QB lost the ball or was trying to throw it and it came out wrong. I've ONLY seen it called like that, not when a QB has the ball at his midsection. And saying that Brady had to "tuck it under his arm" to complete the throwing motion is the biggest joke I've ever heard. Hell even prominent Pats fans like Eric Kuselias of ESPN radio's "Sports Bash" said that the call was ridiculous. And don't get me started on the 14 (as per ESPN) missed holding calls in the Colts AFCCG in 2003.

I knew we were in for a special treat on NewenGland's first drive when BB and Marcia were going ballistic asking for personal fouls and pass interference calls. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Complaining about being mugged! WTF did they do to Indy a couple of years ago in the AFCC game - cordial lady-like greetings? Hey Patsie suckers F-Off and die.

How is it a "break" or a "good bounce" when a referee simply makes the correct call on a play?

Then how the hell are you complaining about the "unnatural act" penalty? It was the correct call as well (although worded slightly funny...). The defense can't try to simulate teh snap of the ball to make the offense jump. It's a penalty, in the rulebook, so stop your complaining.

CW