You people are laughable.

Now, I'm rooting for the Bears.

567916[/snapback]

So am I. I'd like to see a real throwback Super Bowl between the Colts and Bears. (I like it because neither teams has screwed around with their classic uniforms - with the dreadful exception of those alternate orange Bears jerseys.) Should be a good game!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will always view the Pats in a "Greg Marmalade" kind of light. Just the team that I love to hate and wish every bad thing upon..sorry JSP...but I have felt that way since the "Just give it to them" call. I viewed last night like the homecoming parade. Everyone that had delivered in the clutch for so many years had a hand in the loss -- Brady, Vinateri, Brown, the vaunted D all had a breakdown or two...

It may be immature--but I embrace my immaturity....

and YES I do respect the fact that they have won 3 of 4; I do think they will be back because they have a genius coach with a great organization...but I don't have to like it....

True enough. Landry was a class guy. But the Cowboys haven't been THAT team since Jerry Jones took over.

Now, I'm rooting for the Bears.

567916[/snapback]

You better not root for the Bears, you better stay up praying that the Bills are even one Iota as successful as them.

You are not allowed to take joy in the Bears winning!

You better not root for the Bears, you better stay up praying that the Bills are even one Iota as successful as them.

You are not allowed to take joy in the Bears winning!

568111[/snapback]

I'd hope the bills become more successful than them. I want the Bills to win it all. You may be OK with "feel-good" second place finishes (I mean, which Longhorn fan wouldn't after all those years of getting B word-slapped by Bob Stoopes), but I don't.

Unfortunately, they have 3 rings dammit!! We have ZERO!!

As a Bills fan, I can say nothing because the Bills suck - they haven't won chit. You know it, wish it weren't true, but this team needs a !@#$ing championship badly.

No matter though, great to see the PATRIOTS lose, absolutely. DIE NE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!