Gregggggg Williams

stevestojan

Washington's defense is just playing lights out. I might be wrong, but I think Seattle only has one 1st down in the entire 1st quarter. Now, Washingtons offense isn't doing sh-- either, but to hold Seattle's high powered offense to literally no offense is pretty good.

Hats off to Greggggggg.

With Prioleau jumping on the muff....

567175[/snapback]

The only way WASH has any chance of winning any games from here on is BIG defensive/ST plays. The thing is, I think they will go to the Super Bowl because they HAVE been making those big plays. Their offense is awful but so was Baltimore's when they won it.

Washington's defense is just playing lights out. I might be wrong, but I think Seattle only has one 1st down in the entire 1st quarter.

They had 2 on the first drive.

But yes, the Skins D is playing well. Shoulda taken the under!

Defense looking a little shakier now...

I believe that Gregg will come hard after Mr. Nate Clements during the offseason.....even with Springs and Rogers in the fold....

567200[/snapback]

Nice pass protection on that Hasselbeck TD run. See what an having a good OL can do for a team???

Defense looking a little shakier now...

I believe that Gregg will come hard after Mr. Nate Clements during the offseason.....even with Springs and Rogers in the fold....

It will be hard for them to justify spending $5.5M+ on Clements with the money they have tied-up in Springs and Rogers. I had hopes that they'd be the ones going after Clements, and that could very well turn out to be the case still, but it doesn't seem likely. But there will be others, especially with the franchise tender being so low this year.

Nice pass protection on that Hasselbeck TD run.   See what an having a good OL can do for a team???

567203[/snapback]

Hasselbeck has matured nicely. Jim Zorn has done a nice job with him. Dilfer helped a lot as well.

Washington does not have a first round pick--that may deter the pursuit--but you know Gregg will want to...how about Cornelius Griffin and Jon Jansen for Clements (hee hee)...I just woke up

It will be hard for them to justify spending $5.5M+ on Clements with the money they have tied-up in Springs and Rogers.  I had hopes that they'd be the ones going after Clements, and that could very well turn out to be the case still, but it doesn't seem likely. But there will be others, especially with the franchise tender being so low this year.

567206[/snapback]

I think they cut Springs-- Mad--its probably a huge cap hit--but that never bothered Snyder..Clements is a player that Williams covets...Springs' deal with the Skins included a $10.25M SB--its 6 years...I think they could only amoritize 5 of it since he signed in 2004 (Clumpy will correct me)--they would eat just over $6 M--

I think they cut Springs-- Mad--its probably a huge cap hit--but that never bothered Snyder..Clements is a player that Williams covets...

His cap hit from the bonus would be $8.3M, and his base salary is just $750K next year. I doubt they do it. Plus the Skins' pick is later in the 1st round. Someone else more desirable will come along.

His cap hit from the bonus would be $8.3M, and his base salary is just $750K next year.  I doubt they do it.  Plus the Skins' pick is later in the 1st round.  Someone else more desirable will come along.

567213[/snapback]

You are probably correct--they don't even have a first rounder--it was part of the Bailey/Portis deal.