Fisher says he isn't leaving

VABills

Well this is interesting conseidering it really hasn't been been said beyond the hopes of a few folks that he would leave. But for him to say he isn't means that someone has brought it up and probably contact him or the titans about him being available.

Titans | Fisher not leaving

Sat, 14 Jan 2006 09:57:56 -0800

The Titans Radio Network reports Tennessee Titans head coach Jeff Fisher has no intention of leaving the team to become a head coach elsewhere. Fisher said, "''I have no intention of leaving. ''I'm under contract, but it goes beyond that. I'm excited about what we're building here."

Well this is interesting conseidering it really hasn't been been said beyond the hopes of a few folks that he would leave.  But for him to say he isn't means that someone has brought it up and probably contact him or the titans about him being available.

Titans | Fisher not leaving

Sat, 14 Jan 2006 09:57:56 -0800

The Titans Radio Network reports Tennessee Titans head coach Jeff Fisher has no intention of leaving the team to become a head coach elsewhere. Fisher said, "''I have no intention of leaving. ''I'm under contract, but it goes beyond that. I'm excited about what we're building here."

566895[/snapback]

it wouldn't have been his choice.

The rumor was that Bud Adams was thinking of going with new blood.