This all just sucks

frogger

This might be the worse thing to happen to buffalo since the 98 draft. I hope we decide fast, the longer and more drawn out the process of looking for a coach the more desperate we will appear, or become. I could live with Haslett,

if you look at his years there, 4 out of 6 were at or above .500, he dealt with players like Horn, and Brooks, who distracted the team, far worse than Moulds and Adams. He dealt with inner team issues, like the Willie Roaf vs. Joe Horn battle. He dealt with a hurricane, and a GM drafting stupid-like, like drafting a position you are already strong at. Bad picks like Sullivan, and losing free agents every year.

Being a Former Bill, I would hope he has more passion for this team then he did in New Orleans, but don't forget where the saints were prior to his coaching there.

He did turn that team around

The concerns I have are this, Did he burn any bridges before leaving NO, how is his relationship with Bentley, are they close, would they like to play together again? And more than anything else, his relationship with Mike Sheppard, let us pray they didn't like each other, and there is no chance we'll see him in OP again.

He would be the biggest splash of the coaching signings, that is if we couldn't get Dan Reeves.