Haslett tells it straight...offense

Gardinier

is what could scare me with him. I do not want Mike Shepperd here-that was awful. I still like Haslett as the head coach. I wanted him for quite some time actually. Haslett tells it straight - he has that nasty fyou attitude-he doesn't care-he'll chew players and tell the media straight up how it is. I just like him. He had average talent in NO and yes, made the playoffs. Modrak, Levy, and Haslett would be a nice combo. He knows McNally well which I love. He has ties with Wyche from Pitt. He is a smash mouth coach and one who will dedicate to make his Bills succeed. I don't want him because he was the Bills' linebacker-you fans are wanting Kelly, Thurman as RB coach-that's not how it is people. Hire Haslett as head coach not because of linebacker history but because I feel he is the right person for this job.

He had average talent in NO

566566[/snapback]

that is simply not true. when he got their and arguably even now they had a potentially dominating defense that for whatever reason just didn't get it done.

They had Bro-Bowl talent on the offensive line. They had good to excellent WR's, and RB's.

I would say if anything they had an erratic QB who one week looked like Johnny Unitas and the next week looked like Matt Kofler.

There is no question in my mind that there were issues with translating the talent they had to a winning team, and that comes to coaching and leadership.

i think Haslett did do a decent job in NO considering the conditions they worked under this year, but in years past, he just didn't get them over the hump.

is what could scare me with him.  I do not want Mike Shepperd here-that was awful.  I still like Haslett as the head coach.  I wanted him for quite some time actually.  Haslett tells it straight - he has that nasty fyou attitude-he doesn't care-he'll chew players and tell the media straight up how it is.  I just like him.  He had average talent in NO and yes, made the playoffs.  Modrak, Levy, and Haslett would be a nice combo.  He knows McNally well which I love.  He has ties with Wyche from Pitt.  He is a smash mouth coach and one who will dedicate to make his Bills succeed.  I don't want him because he was the Bills' linebacker-you fans are wanting Kelly, Thurman as RB coach-that's not how it is people.  Hire Haslett as head coach not because of linebacker history but because I feel he is the right person for this job.

566566[/snapback]

I prefered Mularkey's dealings with the local media.......he didnt give them anything they didnt deserve.......Buffalo media is the enemy

I loved Mularkey's keen use of the English language. Hey, the guy could not communicate effectively. He lost his team and players for a good part of the season. He is a good guy and deserves the best for his family, but he was just a bad HC decision. He is/was not a good candidate. He did the Bills a favor.

I prefered Mularkey's dealings with the local media.......he didnt give them anything they didnt deserve.......Buffalo media is the enemy

566580[/snapback]

Oh please. I remember Felser working at the old Courier Express, doing the same thing 30-40 years ago.

If you can't take the heat...

Oh please. I remember Felser working at the old Courier Express, doing the same thing 30-40 years ago.

If you can't take the heat...

566601[/snapback]

Remodel the kitchen and make sure the appliances which can not be updated are not welcome or are retired. Hard to keep a job in sports when players and coaches just say "No comment - to you" constantly.