Tom Modrak

Kipers Hair

Do you guys think he'll last through next Friday? Serious question - with all going on - I would not be at all aurprised by a sudden departure. If he has any future aspirations to be a GM, I am not sure I would want my fingerprints on or around this one...

Do you guys think he'll last through next Friday?  Serious question - with all going on - I would not be at all aurprised by a sudden departure.  If he has any future aspirations to be a GM, I am not sure I would want my fingerprints on or around this one...

566312[/snapback]

One thing I have to agree with Mularkey is he did say it is tough to do business with a GM in Florida and the owner in Detroit. If these guys like the work from home approach then why don't we pony up some cash and let JJ work from the back of his 60 ft. Hatteress. At least we would get some quality on draft day.

If he has any future aspirations to be a GM

566312[/snapback]

Which he already stated that he does not.....he would have left after any of the last 3 years if he wanted a GM job in this league!

Which he already stated that he does not.....he would have left after any of the last 3 years if he wanted a GM job int his league!

566336[/snapback]

A big paycheck and some equity in the team would lure that snake out of hiding! I once heard a saying, a "man that dies rich lived a very poor life." Ralph is sitting on about $550 million in equity with the Bills, I am sure parting with about 10% to JJ wouldn't hurt. It is money better spent than leaving it for some Paris Hilton "type" grand child!

A big paycheck and some equity in the team would lure that snake out of hiding! I once heard a saying, a "man that dies rich lived a very poor life." Ralph is sitting on about $550 million in equity with the Bills, I am sure parting with about 10% to JJ wouldn't hurt. It is money better spent than leaving it for some Paris Hilton "type" grand child!

566344[/snapback]

I agree....I like the post...just wondering what it has to do with Modrak?? :pirate:

I agree....I like the post...just wondering what it has to do with Modrak??  :pirate:

566346[/snapback]

My point is, if we can tolerate Modrak operating from Jacksonville, which I don't like and agree with Mularkey's comment about the fact decision makers in the org. don't live in Buffalo, then why don't we go after JJ and let him operate from Isle Marada in the Keys.