Wow - I've been chastising TD for uears...

Kipers Hair

I have always thought Donohoe was a blite on the franchise and city in general, but I had no idea on how far reaching the impact would have been...

To listen to ESPN from 2 - 4 today - this franchise is a ship wreck in need of rebuilding from the top down..... Nice job TD - you took a salary cap mess and turned it into a an NFL train wreck that may need new ownership just to untie the knots that are in place...

I salute the likes of Pass-the-pipe, the Red Dragon, SoCall Bill and Swaggert the Whoremonger for riding TD for years now...Too bad gentlement that your cries were not heard sooner...

I have always thought Donohoe was a blite on the franchise and city in general, but I had no idea on how far reaching the impact would have been...

To listen to ESPN from 2 - 4 today - this franchise is a ship wreck in need of rebuilding from the top down.....  Nice job TD - you took a salary cap mess and turned it into a an NFL train wreck that may need new ownership just to untie the knots that are in place...

I salute the likes of Pass-the-pipe, the Red Dragon, SoCall Bill and Swaggert the Whoremonger for riding TD for years now...Too bad gentlement that your cries were not heard sooner...

566097[/snapback]

SO whats your point??? :pirate:

To listen to ESPN from 2 - 4 today - this franchise is a ship wreck in need of rebuilding from the top down.....  Nice job TD - you took a salary cap mess and turned it into a an NFL train wreck that may need new ownership just to untie the knots that are in place...

566097[/snapback]

Thank you for the kind words! I was calling for Donahoe's job right after the Mularkey signing, that move told me everything I needed to know about where TD was going. I am actually disappointed I haven't received any calls for help from One Bills Drive. Dragon, have you been approached?

566097[/snapback]

i'm no fan of td, but our very own howard hughes is the person you should be calling out.